OLD SCHOOL FORMULASM

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by X_---_lIl_EL-DO-RADO_lIl_---_X, May 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI GUYS ITS ME ELL AGAIN.

Hi I want to share some tricks related to Plunder.

So what is "Plunder"?

- Its the amount of cash and drops we get from parties.

>So, evebody is busy upgradeing their stats ASAP..
    RIGHT?

How can you calculate your max plunder according to your stats.?
    Plunders depend on the tutors you hire. Here are the formula how you can calculate c

For kcs
    15m x ur stats = max plunder
    15m per 1kcs

For mcs
    15b x ur stats = max plunder
    15b per 1mcs

As you will find out while partying, some actions give money while others don't. In the end of the party you will be paid regardless of what you hit.
    Parties have the following actions and hit patterns:
    The "-" sign represents a 5 minute regeneration period. The number represents how many times to hit. When the pattern is over, restart it and keep hitting.
    Rave/Eat/Swipe:
    2-1-
    Snark/Peace-Sign/Fight:
    2-2-2-2-1-
    Sigh/Giggle/Brofist:
    5-4-
    Lecture/Facepalm/Chug:
    3-3-
    The first two actions listed in the above list pay money when the successful action occurs.
    If you don't want to logon every 5 minutes, you can just unload and come back in an hour!
    The best paying party is Cat Cafe Dogstar and Invites. It pays about 5x more than regular parties, but requires a hypnocat or Moneydog to start it.

This is a tested strategy use to make the maximum amount of money both from hits and end-of-party plunder. You may wish to do differently.
    CATS.
    EAT: 2-1-2 every 5 minutes
    FACEPALM: 3-3-3
    PEACE SIGN: same as eat
    This allows you to return to full regen every five to ten minutes, therefore making the most money.

Happy partying!!

I will update more hitting patterns in this same thread after testing a bit more.

If i missed or mistaken somewhere please correct it.

Thankyou. ❤️

2. People dont really do hit patterns anymore unless for pvp coz it really doesnt make that much difference

3. That post is not for you brother

4. I'm not sure what old thread you read and copy-pasted but party patterns aren't a thing anymore because party payout is fixed.
    If you tested anything at all, you should've realized this.
    Please don't spread false information.

Sansa, Ciara, Vo and 4 others like this.
  5. Giving long outdated advice won’t get you a mod job.

6. What was the reason? Patterns been lost in the sauce.

7. Can a mod say party patters have 0.00% effect on payout without any doubt…… I could be wrong but I would trust a dev saying that more.

False information : (

8. You asked to be corrected if you were wrong. Its what i did

9. I don't know what kind of mod u r but. Its vely old information people used to follw. Its not a self mad thing and false. You can read plunder infor and try it about tutors. I know u r experienced but its only for new player.
    In my next thread ill write how can u introduce forum to newcomers.

10. Lyssa wasn’t talking about the plunder. They are talking about the party pattern.

11. Even though I've been playing this game for 10 years, I have made tons of guides to help new players and have helped many players one on one
    I suggest you read some of them and learn more about the game yourself before trying to make your own guides
    And maybe work on your reading comprehension and brush up on the TOU if you are intent on becoming a mod yourself as you stated in another thread

Atlas, Phobia, Day and 2 others like this.
  12. Wow I didn’t know mods on PIMD get to judge you on your level of comprehension skills. I sure hope mods don’t pick mods moving forward.

Good luck to all the future mods.

13. 🌚

14. It's important to be able to read and understand what players are saying to avoid incorrect silences
    Also, developers use the mod applications to pick new moderators
    We all understand you have a strong hate for moderators for whatever reason that may be and I'm sure that will extend to anyone who becomes a moderator in the future as well lol

Atlas, Reee, -Sett- and 3 others like this.
  15. You were right about the max plunder....its been put in many guides over the years as well.
    Pattern hitting used to get used yes. But used to is the key words. Its not needed for parties anymore coz it doesnt make a difference anymore. The game has been updated ALOT since pattern hitting was needed. Its only useful for pvp now.

Dont ask for people to correct you if you are wrong if you arnt willing for people to actul do it. People will correct you anyway so that noobs arnt miss guided but still

16. More false information from a moderator. I thought moderators were held to a high standard by ATA.

No need to judge my comprehension skill level before you do that next.

Have a Great Day. : (

17. Also i think you should look at the already existing guides coz otherwise you just spamming. You want to be a mod so you should have no issues with following how to find them and how to understand whats on them to find if theres anything thats missing that people should know about how to do

18. For someone so active the past year or so, you seem very lost on game tactics... Party patterns are no longer needed, as many others have said, and many other guides go over max plunder. In essence, you're spreading false and outdated information and spamming information that has already been shared before. I'd highly suggest searching forums for the topic you plan to discuss before making your own thread.

19. Would it be alright to point out where the false information is, if you have the time? Just curious because I re-read Lyssa’s post comprehensively and I couldn’t find any myself.

Hope your day is great as well : )

Day and Intoxication like this.
  20. Tru is a troll. Dw bout it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.