MOD APPLICATION HELP

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by X_---_lIl_EL-DO-RADO_lIl_---_X, May 14, 2021.

1. Maybe this year ATA gonna requirt new moderators.
    I want all my friends and seniors in game to write some line that how could players like me trying from last 2 years to be a mod can become a mode.

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE GIVE US TIPS TO SUCCESSFULLY CRACK MOD APPLICATION 🙏😂

I NEVER WRITE ANYTHING IN FORUMS. SORRY IF I DID ANY MISTAKES.

2. If you arnt being picked then you dont have what ata are looking for time zone wise. Or you just arnt good enuf to be mod. Why do you want to be mod so bad?

3. You don’t have a 1 year award. So you’re trolling us or posting with an alt.

4. I'm an indian i know 4 language. And my old acc get crashed. So its a new acc. I play since 2014.

5. How long you been on the game is based on the acc acc are applying with. Why do you want to be a mod so bad tho. What about it appeals to you

6. Generally my response to this is that, if you have to ask how to be a mod you usually shouldn’t be one.

Time on game doesn’t necessarily equate to eligibility for becoming a moderator, so I’d advise reading up on the Terms of Use and generally educating yourself about the game.

Intoxication, Atlas, Ciara and 4 others like this.
  7. You keep avoiding my question as well which seems off. Like you just want the power to silense people if they annoy you and just want the unlimited speakers. You are failing your job as a wannabe mod as well. Its a mods job to also help people with questions they have about the game so they can understand. But you are avoiding that

8. What are you talking about

9. I have asked op the same question 2 times now and they havnt responded. Someone becoming a mod is a huge part of the game. If they cant say why they want to be a mod so bad in the 1st place, especially after already being rejected 2 times but still wants to do it, then of course things arnt going to seem right with the situation.

A mods job isnt only to silense people that break tou, but to also help anyone that has questions about the game

10. Don't over think. U r not only a old player here hahah.

11. If ata hire more mods it will be easy to stop people to do real money transactions. Some people open alts and openly buy sell bentos for real cash but sometimes mods wr not there to stop him/her. So i think ata should follow player playing time and player ability to take decisions faster. If mods r trustees of devs then devm must upgrade modes powers to a certain level that they could check players intensions.

You wont understand my word coz people like you always have - ve thinking.. ❤️

12. The black market will never stop coz people are rich and lazy. Im understanding that you keep dodging a very simple question and so it makes you also seem to have dodgey intentions. Its also a question thats often asked in the application. If you cant or wont say why you want to be mod to people then how can people trust you to do a good job?

13. I feel like you answered your own question here... it’s a mods job to answer questions about the game, you asked a personal question. OP isn’t required under any circumstance to humor you while you badger him/her about their intentions. Like that’s just weird honestly lol why are YOU so concerned with why they want to be a mod?

14. To understand. If you been rejected 2 times already then what does being a mod apeal to you that still wanna keep trying

15. It’s none of your business why he wants something lol chill on it 😂 stop acting like you’re entitled to an answer to a personal question

16. How? As you have said, they are alts, so silencing them won’t do anything much really since they will just keep opening one, unless you report their main account, which I doubt black market buyers would do since people buying are also involved in black market. And probably, they will just use their alts in trading.

I don’t get what you mean by devs following playing time and players decisions. Like, they follow what the players do??? If so, devs need to sleep.

And you won’t really know one’s intentions. Much less, across the screen.

17. Se i didn't post this tread to argue wid you peoples. I requested experienced people to write tips to crack mod applications. If you don't like this tread u can give your opinion what should we do about this. Dont argue here if needed you can solve yo problems regarding to me in our inboxes. Please don't put a - ve impact here coz many peoples read forums. Didn't expected this kind of talks for experienced players like you. Sad. Where I'm collecting knowledge for other new comers and me as well and people like u r talking horrible here. Just unbelievable.

18. Not sure if its me, but if you are talking about me.
    I’m just saying your suggestion above won’t work and why it won’t work. I also expected more from an experienced player that’s been trying to apply as a Mod for the past 2 years, and have been playing since 2014, to accept criticism.

ps. just because some people doesn’t agree with you, you have no right to judge their character and call them horrible.

19. I just played not took seriously. Look like u r very serious thn y u rnt suggesting something good to new players trying to be a mod.