EVENT Lake My Day! ☀️☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 11, 2021.

1. No I’m referring to fact that people are acting like playing a game is equivalent to working a 40 hour week lol
    No game is “hard work”
    It’s a game. Let’s be real. So although it’s appropriate to be bummed out when a game you enjoy isn’t offering things you can obtain quickly, don’t say you’re “working hard” here. This isn’t work.

2. It’s not like this can be accomplished by a slow steady tap. It’s just impossible. Making it worth mentioning.

3. That last post was directed to the lovely user who said to stop saying “working hard”
    everyone has different perspectives on it. You can’t tell someone to not say it’s not hard work because maybe they view it that way. It’s their opinions. Everyone has one. That’s all

4. lmfao so many people tell you guys the avis have been getting worse & worse... and you still make the only nice ones for top players.

5. Lb gets every damn thing.

6. They said they’ll fix it next time. Next hunt I guess. 🙄🙄🙄

iWillFoxingConfuseYou and Anori like this.
  7. Hey Caped Clown - has ATA put out a statement about the tiers? If so do you know where I can find it - I'm really curious to see the language used. 💙

8. Thanks, I guess, for the increased rate of firewood rack drops. Now instead of barely making it a quarter of the way to the first tier, my club made it halfway. We ran 9 potd and 2 kinis that counted towards the drops. Our potd were all done in under 2 hours. Guess we're trying to empty that ocean with a shovel now rather than a small spoon. Still not worth the time or effort.

--Tifa, -Yuna-, LadyNisha and 14 others like this.
  9. Personally I really like the collectathon event. It's nice for POTD clubs because then you can see who participates in parties. It would be nice if the 60k for teir 1 was lowered because from what I'm reading it's impossible to get that with just a POTD club.

--Tifa likes this.
  10. How can I get the lovely lady number six in line with the pink hair avi? Side story?

11. The pink haired one is a Leaderboard avi

Brenley5 and Intoxication like this.
  12. I went through the report function.

--Tifa likes this.
  13. Going to be honest.. I would’ve way preferred some mix of cute and creepy avis for this. With the sort of creepy lake house moment and ski masks, I think it was a really good opportunity to have some kind of creepy or bloody/messy Friday the 13th/etc themed avis. I get that the whole thing with the masks is “oh no not THAT cabin scenario”.... but I love THAT cabin scenario 🌝🔪🩸

RoyalKitten and Devilicious like this.
  14. This is the best idea ever

15. They could have brought the past ghost avis back.

16. I don’t personally like some of the past ones so I would favor new ones, but the process for those avis definitely could’ve been recycled and I would’ve enjoyed 👌🏼

17. Ah I'm screwed on it then lmao

18. Selling last hunts 999 for only 10b wm

19. 11 more days til the end of this hunt! 🥲

20. I wish I could have seen the stories attached. I got the ghostly flamingo avi recently but the avi stories are pretty interesting.

eileen likes this.