EVENT Lake My Day! ☀️☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 11, 2021.

1. I sure hope that we are getting all of these crappy/mediocre hunts cuz you guys are working hard to make 4th of July, Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas and BF hunts amazing 😒 if BF hunt sucks too imma just give up ✋

2. 2 straight hunts skipped 🍻

3. I’ll just be honest here, most of the hunts suck.. I’m just here because I’m bored

4. Its nice to have some body appreciation and stuff but seriously why not makes them all at least look decent (colours of clothes as example.. better clothes in general)

Sometimes im feel like you have designers who literaly know nothing about good colour combinations. It hurts the eyes.

also seriously why make so many recycle avis? The BOX MALE avi, last month 62 COIN AVI and the BB BOX swimming avi all look almost the same. I srsly hope you fire the curent designers and get more creative ones. You get so much cash put up your rear end on a daily basis and cant even get ppl with a more creatives mind to give us at least nice avis in return. Its sad.

5. This hunt ain’t it, hun.

6. Cuuute
    Haters gonna hate

7. I really just want to know what ATA does with the thousands of dollars they get daily from their players.

All we really do on this game is do parties, talk, or occasionally pvp. I could understand being greedy with wanting your customer's money if this game was an mmorpg or shooter, hell any other game I would understand. They would have to upkeep hundreds of servers, keep updating the game with new events, adding new weapons, armors, or tools to get ahead in the game. These require a lot of complex coding and you have to pay your employees for all the work they do.

On here, the main goal always just seems to be getting a decent looking avi (which literally do nothing, it's just art, a picture to stare at, no animation whatsoever)...and sometimes those avis have crappy stats that are not worth the money y'all asking us to spend. Oh and let me not forget about the furniture, which the majority of the time just get recycled. I've checked a lot of people's rooms and the most players have the same furniture while trying to sell everything else that people never want to buy.

With the money folks throw at ya, do us a favor and actually put effort into ALL the avis not just the LB ones. Stop making everything dependant on having to buy stuff. I know you guys are not anywhere close to being in financial trouble. And maybe take the time to LISTEN to your player base on what they like and don't like. Give us a say in SOME things at least. How hard is it to make a poll and ask the people what kind of theme they'd like next? Give us choices and we'll answer. Then you'll have something to work with that can make a lot of us happy. Cause asking us to spend money and two weeks of our time for events we can't enjoy is not the way to do it.

This hunt is not bad, but it's not good either. It had a lot of potential. I'm always hoping the next one will surprise me. In the end I'm always left a little disappointed.

8. if you guys really want your money, maybe try creating something worth spending for.

9. Giving us nothing ✨✨

Shinobu, Astorialla, Taohua and 11 others like this.
  10. the only cute avi i want is probably LB 💔 other than that its a little underwhelming

11. This hunt sucks

Taohua likes this.
  12. Minty, they are giving a lot of us longer term Players something. A cure for our addiction to this game. At this rate, many will be completely cured by the end of this year and finding more rewarding ways to spend the leisure hours.
    I guess for that, we should thank the Devs. 😉😂

HL, xPeachMamii-, Anori and 13 others like this.
  13. Trying to add "Club XC" and invite parties to a lousy hunt that folks barely like is such a rip-off. These past hunts have been lame. Furniture is bland, avatars look recycled having tha same facial features and structures, and parties are tedious. I can only appreciate new curvy/plus size avis but that's it 😪 I took a break last hunt now I'm taking another one bcuz it doesn't seem fun anymore. Y'all need to put in more effort and listen to tha community who actually has great ideas and wants to put in effort into this game.

Astorialla, Taohua, HL and 13 others like this.
  14. Louder!!! 💙💙💙
    True! Not all can afford the expensive shop offers here. Damn. At least they should have given as good avis.

15. Ok there has to be something wrong with my math. Our club has done 1 cat and 2 POTD and gotten 2887 club xc drops. That means that in 24 hours, we would have to do 20 cats AND 40 POTD to get the first level of rewards (60,000). That has to be wrong, doesn’t it? Can anyone help me to understand?

16. Love the fat body representation! Also absolutely in love with the Lady of the Lake avatar, disappointed she's leaderboard though.

17. I’m not in love but I appreciate the variety of avis represented. The side story avis are cute af.

-BentaBento4Emel- and Muschi like this.
  18. Box and lb avi is cute

Taohua likes this.
  19. This ain’t it x2

20. Stupid hunt, another repeat hunt in disguise.