Where you going

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Apr 27, 2021.

1. You have 10k to spend but you can only go to 1 store. Any money that isnt spent gets sucked into the void. Where you going and what you getting

2. I would either go to the tattoo parlor and get more done or go to the car parts store and stock up on tools, gear, parts ect. Idk what 1 out of the 2

3. Dollar store 🌚

4. I think Costco makes the most sense since they have a little bit of everything?

5. The bank 🤷‍♀️

6. Tattoo parlor or ikea 🌚

7. 😂😂 This! Yes I’m going there also

8. Walmart or sams club

9. Why spend money on a loan when you got 10k already?

10. I seen that store in videos when people go there. It looks really handy tbh. It dont exist here tho. I think walmart? Is thinking of bringing a store to nz tho but only in auckland

11. I have so many thoughts on this.

#1. You could exchange it for gold or silver.

#2. You could pay off an existing loan.

#3. $10k isn't very much, but if you used it for a downpayment on a rental property or a flip it'd be a money maker.

#4. You could just deposit it in your account.

eileen likes this.
  12. Cant do #4 coz thats not spending the money. So it would disapear into the void

13. Home Depot. I don’t even have to think about it. I fxcking love Home Depot.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  14. Either the bank to essentially have an in for the house we want, or to Target. I would love to go to Kroger, that’s the best grocery store imo but Target has everything. I could get a new fridge, groceries, a new dresser, clothes, and just general dumb shit all in one store lol 🥴🤣

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  15. Let me add 1 thing; I would love to go to a tattoo parlor like y’all are saying though. If I didn’t need new things, I would 1000% get the tattoo sleeve I want finally and new piercings 😣