Winners of neil and friends dorm and avatar matching contest

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iNeilTheSpookySpeedyTurtle, Apr 27, 2021.

1. The results for neil and friends dorm and avatar matching contest are in.......but first I'd like to start by thanking the judges @Yaya @Complicated_Belle and @Bit you have helped me with an impossible job of picking a winner from all of amazing entries we received.

In addition I'd also like to thank all 295 contestant entries you all did an amazing job it made picking winners so difficult we even had some no 999 and no 499 entries that I loved.

Now for the moment you have all been waiting for .......

Honorable mentions are

@Esmeralda
    [​IMG]
    @April
    [​IMG]
    @Baddie
    [​IMG]
    @Anderson
    [​IMG]
    @Mythtaken
    [​IMG]
    @Dami
    [​IMG]
    @Kian
    [​IMG]
    @chinitabarbie

Now for the winners!!!
    5th @Cheeky_Nuggets
    [​IMG]

4th @El-Patron
    [​IMG]
    3rd @AIIie
    [​IMG]
    2nd @Beefy
    [​IMG]
    And the winner of neil and friends dorm and avatar matching contest is..........

@PeterMJ
    [​IMG]

Prizes should be making their way to you shortly please be patient and again thank you for the amazing entries and all the help everyone gave from judging to helping people post their entries

2. Ayeee. Glad to be number 2. 🤺

Harley and PeterMJ like this.
  3. Yay! Congratulations everyone! 🥳💜

PeterMJ likes this.
  4. Thank you so much 🥰

5. Congratulations! And thanks for hosting this contest 🥳🥰

6. Thank you so much!!! Congrats to the other winners🥳🥳🥳

SinisterFire, AIIie and Snacklin like this.
  7. Congrats to all the winners and even if you didn't win you all did such an amazing job and made our job of picking very very difficult. We look forward to hopefully bringing you more comps like this in the future... 🥰❤🥰

AIIie, Loki and PeterMJ like this.
  8. Congrats and thank you for hosting! I hope y’all do more because this was really fun to do :)

PeterMJ likes this.
  9. Congrats everyone💞🌹

PeterMJ likes this.
  10. Congooo everyoneeee and thank you for hosting ! ♡ Looking forward to more contests like these 🥰

PeterMJ likes this.
  11. PeterMJ likes this.
  12. Bumping to help people find the post 🥰

Arkin and PeterMJ like this.
  13. Thanks 🙌

iKneph likes this.
  14. Ty Pupsie🥺♥️

Snacklin likes this.
  15. Congrats everyone!

16. Congrats to the winners 😊 And thank you for hosting! 😌

17. thankyouu for bein one of them,for the exciting experience and the chance you give all players to freely join. Congo to the winners💯

18. Congratulations you all! Such pretty and creative dorms❣️thank you for doing this kind of activities 🥰

19. I liked the weeb and trust fund yogi dorms