a million dollars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Apr 6, 2021.

1. what would you do if you had a million dollars?

2. if i had a million dollars if i had a million dollars i would well i’d buy you a house i’d buy you a house and if i had a million dollars (if i had a million dollars) i’d buy you furniture for your house ~

3. we wouldn't have to eat kraft dinner
    but we would eat kraft dinner
    of course we would, we'd just eat more
    and buy really expensive ketchups with it
    thats right, all the fanciest dijon ketchups

4. 1. Get my cat the surgery she needs
    2. Buy a house outright then dont dove to worry about mortgage
    3. Pay off all my dads debt for him so dont have to worry about it
    4. Buy my brother a new bed. Hes still in a kids single that we have had sinse i was about 8? They sturdy beds but he probly deserves to be in a double by now. Would get 1 for my dad as well
    5. Put 10k aside for my project car so the money is there to get some stuff done (hopefully most)
    6. Would get my mom something that she needs or wants to so that shes not left out

That adds up to about 425k at a guess. Even 400k is probly to high for the kinda house i wanna buy. Either way still a fuck ton of money left over

The rest would go into my savings to make more money with gaining interest

Byte and Muschi like this.
  5. • Pay off my partners debt and give his family a portion of money from the times I lived with them - about 50k
    • Get my testing and surgery done, along with helping pay for quick medical needs of my partner and his family - probably like 10 to 15k
    • Buy a plot of land with woods somewhere north and build our own house, plus a barn or two to start a small homestead. - probably about 300 to 400k
    • Buy animals for said homestead - idk depends lol let’s assume 50k because of supplies

Then save the rest. So, assuming more expensive options, I’d have 450-500k left. That would be trickled into any possible bills (we would get solar panels/etc), running foster care for animals, paying for the animals, and going back to school for another degree along with my partner. A gal can dream 🥲

Muschi likes this.
  6. Pay off my college debt, buy a car, pay off my parents' mortgage, probably give a reasonable amount away to some of my close friends for their debts, get a breast reduction, and then save the rest and try to continue life as normal with maybe some more frequent pleasure purchases (reasonable ones though, like buying an extra bag of my favorite chips at the store).

What would you do?

eileen likes this.
  7. finally get a large popcorn at the movies.

makememoan291, Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  8. Oh i would probly also start straight away with get a personal trainer to help me with propr workouts n shit what to do that wont make me unable to walk 😂 coz my tendon been pinging alot. So keep enuf money to pay for that maybe 20k to make sure there enuf to pay for a long time coz its $150 a week (3 sessions)

Muschi likes this.
  9. I haven't done the research on how to invest that much money because I don't foresee that being a relevant question.

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  10. Bro get out of here with your logic only logic we want here is the rapper cuz Keanu Reeves now tell me kefo you just won a million buckaroos what do you do? Party? Buy your momma a house? Invest in bitcoin? Strippers?? Pimd?

11. And mess up his F2P doctrine? Hell nah.

12. I couldn't name a single project the devs are working on that I'd say I want to put my money behind

Muschi likes this.
  13. I would buy the fùcking dip

Hurricaine likes this.
  14. Hmmm....potatoes I would buy potatoes

15. can't think that far ahead, just some buffalo wings ig..buffalo wings are coo

Ciara likes this.
  16. Agreed

17. • Buy a house so I don't have to move ever again and big enough to have my mom come live with us to get her away from her abusive marriage
    • Buy a vehicle
    • Travel

18. Smartest answer yet