Dogecoin

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Apr 26, 2021.

1. ngl a while back I bought a buncha dogecoin at like 4 cents i was like damn this coin is being mad hyped by all these noobs and while I am skeptical about crypto and I believe they'll all eventually crash and die off, I was like why not be part of the hype so I went and dump a bunch money on dogecoin cause with all the hype I figured it would skyrocket before crashing... then that day came and I pulled out, made some easy money yall my only regret is that I played it too safe I was gonna dump loads on it but with a meme coin you never know, but I did make some gains so thats not bad , can't complain but really they say the coin will reach one dollar I believe that's possible so more people will make money..... but I don't think it'll go higher than 3-5 bucks in the upcoming years eventually a new coin will come and take the spotlight i also do not believe in a world wide currency lol but hey Yolo made some coin

2. I dont trust any of that shit. I get virus filled spam emails from all of them daily and ive never even searched any of them before

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  3. Don't be afraid my child the only thing you need to be afraid is fear itself and I'm pretty sure Dumbledore said that or someone important I forget who but it felt so right just saying it

4. I aint scared. I just aint going on scam filled shit and have no interest in it

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  5. Same thing happened to me I bought in in December at around half a cent. Looking back now I obviously backed out way too early. But better to cut profit than loses it was fun while it lasted.

6. MVIS and GME got me hard as a rock RN doge is meme it dropped off after doge day hype that was the time to get out good time to sink into bitcoin while it has a minor dip bear down.

7. French dip

8. Ah yeah it is fun I love the doge community too fun dudes but oh well

9. Damn that shit spiked again 💀💀