⭐️Furniture Guide⭐️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -PA_KaramelApples-, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Price check on stellarama desk LVL3 🥺

2. the stats with percentages
    Are the stats in percentages calculated according to the stats in numbers from your dorm? Eg. You have 5.22M stats in your dorm and a +3% stats, will you have 1.75M more stats in total?

3. I'm not sure I'm processing the question correctly. But the percentage you receive when upgrading to level 11 is only dependent on what type of furniture you're upgrading. Desks all give the same percentage when upgraded to 11, etc. Whatever millions in stats the desk at level 10 gave you will convert to a percentage once it's at 11. So your millions top number will decrease.

Muschi likes this.
  4. I meant, surely the percentage is based off of something? So is it based off of the stats in numbers on top of it?

5. Thank you for this it was really helpful 💜

6. Price check on Nos Def bed? 🤭

7. Selling 2019 NEW YEARS Dorm (Lvl 1 except for the middle bookshelf and “plant” which are lvl 2)

I have everything except for the 499. It’s a two year old set so it’s considered rare.

I don’t know how much to price it for so if anyone could help me out that would be very appreciated! Thank you lovelies!

8. Levels of 999 percentiles to add:

15: 31/31%
    16: 34/34%
    17: 38/38%
    18: 43/42%
    19: 47/47%

20: 52/52% (known)

9. I have a lot of leveled furniture I’m trying to sell, can anyone tell me the prices of the leveled furni in my dorm?

10. What’s the price for kawaii-doscope window 999 (lvl 1) ? Anyone knows?

11. Vububsebeienei3i2jiwjei

12. @pikcuase -- Since you downloaded the game for the furniture!