Farming

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TheSagittarian, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Hello Farmers, Farmettes and Farmees.

I'm pretty new to pvp but I just want to know from everyone.

What is an acceptable number for Fight/Dance losses to be considered "Farmed"?

Like what is that magical point between someone who has and hasn't been farmed?

What are your standards?

2. What i got told when i was a noob is that anything over 3 hits is considered the start of being farmed. Idk if can tell just from looking at profile. Coz ik theres been a bunch of times i accidentally hit fight before last bar on prank primer n that adds to fail hits

3. What I mean is how many losses does it take to be considered farmed.

Not how many hits it take to be considered farming.

👀

4. That idk. Some people farm for a few hrs some a few days some a few weeks some a few months. Some perm farm people forever

5. okay but whats the minimum to be consider that you or someone to be farmed.

Like I understand that 10 or so fails might just be party hit fails.

Maybe 100 losses are just your own failed hits against a player.

So does that mean 1000 losses are the minimum that someone is considered farmed?

6. Idk im still noob at pvp to

7. This is why i made a public thread about it 🌚

8. Yehh. I just put out what i know incase it helped to

9. 1 hit is BL
    2 hits is a warning
    3 hits is farming and should result in the farmer being permanently banned from the game

AlgeaLuthor likes this.
  10. No

11. Julie, you missed my point. I'm asking what number of fight/dance losses can someone be considered previously farmed?

12. I got your point, you missed my joke :(

The answer is probably 1000ish, but I ain't impressed with less than 50k

13. i thought you missed my joke 🌚🤣

14. I got your joke, and I enjoyed it

15. Thank you :)

I am disappointed in this thread. Vice gave us grade A bait. There should be 5 pages on this thread by now.

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  16. Under 500 losses is probably the level I mock at. And consider easy pickings in a sfw.

Sansa and Hurricaine like this.
  17. Id probably say anything more then a full ul after that they are investing time or dns into hitting you ... like witchy said anything under 500 seems like a safe bet they haven't been farmed truly.

Sansa likes this.