POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. This happened to me several times now, and a simple restarting of the game usually works for me. But if that doesn't help, you should send in a help ticket.

ViratKohli18 likes this.
  2. How do I make stickers into vip stickers? Do they combine if you collect enough of that sticker? And how many would be needed to combine? 😅💕

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game. If that dont work then restart your phone (i dout it will fix it but it does help fix some bugs). If that dont work send a help ticket. We arnt ata so we cant fix it

4. Vip sticker? What?

5. There’s a vip version of all the stickers in the sticker packages, like the batty and bao, kiki and cici, and the hypnocat ones! I’m wondering how to get them! 😋

6. Weird. Try find 1 of the sticker threads by ata. It might say there

7. Hello!

Can anybody tell me how to decrease the number of times I need to hit a party and still get max drops? I’m at max plunder, and with a care package, I need around 15 hits, but without a care package, I need 30–35.

Also, I noticed that even though I upgraded, that number is increasing. I used to get max drops with 25 hits but not anymore. Anybody know why?

Thanks in advance :)

8. 25 is less then 30

9. Right. I used to only need 25 hits for max drops but after upgrading, I need 30–35 hits. It doesn’t make sense to me.

10. It also depends on which bar you hit.

11. Having 100 pieces of the same sticker will combine them into the vip version. Not all stickers have a vip version though.

-A-m-y- and Kefo like this.
  12. Thank you! 🤗💕 Time to collect! 😋

Sansa likes this.
  13. My account was permanently silenced and idk what to do! I wanna make a new account but I cant

14. Deal with it. Be happy you can still post on forums. You the one that kept breaking tou way to much so deal with the consequences

Ciara likes this.
  15. Someone just told me that strength builds get better payout from parties, including hunt drops (not just cash but the main and side story objects). I’ve read and read through the forum about the different builds, and I thought it was mostly the opposite?? I’m trying to minimize the number of times I need to hit a party to get max drops. I’m at max plunder. Should I switch to a strength build? or does build not contribute to hunt drops? Can someone please clarify because I’ve been reading completely opposite claims in the forum.

16. Can anybody tell me how to calculate how much money I need to spend on tutors for max plunder and if the CS of the tutor has anything to do with it?

17. I don’t understand what to do for “soak up the spotlight” at all. Help?

18. Just get 15b in tuts. Then you good till 1mcs.
    15b in tuts per 1mcs of your stats

stridhast likes this.
  19. Hit the person in number 1 on spotlight leaderboard

20. What’s stopping ATA from making old avi boxes/bags tradeable, or avi boxes in general? They’re boxes.