Intelligent Party Actions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Goldilocks, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Hullo, PIMD! 🧸🧸🧸

[​IMG]

Goldilocks here with a very simple question that I cannot seem to find the answer to:

In a party, which intelligence action makes the most plunder after unloading a whole bar or per hit? Is it the top left or the bottom left one?

I appreciate any help with this!

Thank you! 🧸🧸🧸💕

2. Intel bars are the non cash bars. Stregth bars are the cash bars. The attacks for each arnt always in the same place for every party

3. You are also under max plunder by 29b so that will also be why you are struggling

Muschi likes this.
  4. Not necessarily. Fight-based actions are strength. Dance, prank, and eavesdrop based actions are all intel. Dance-based is a cash bar that is intel. However I personally think that the non-money bars are better than the money bars in terms of plunder because you can get more hits in per unload, especially if you're an intel build like OP and I. That's just my anecdotal evidence and I haven't actually put anything to the test.

Ghastly and Aless4ndra like this.
  5. I agree. Also I noticed that my damage is very low on intelligence bars cause I'm a strength build, so I do big damages just on "fight" bars. And that is the reason why someone can fail the first two bars on the last invites party even if they are 15/20mcs cause this are attacks based on intelligence so if you have a low intelligence u can fail that bars. Also I saw that the dance bar give me more money (and drops), I did the test unload just one time on each parties and doing the different attack each time. And between prank and eavesdrop is better prank. That is what I figured out for a strength build

Muschi likes this.
  6. Hullo, nice to see you!

You should conduct a test and let us know the results :)

7. How to know if you're in max plunder

8. 6.32 + 4.67 = 10.99mcs (say 11 to round it up)
    11 x 15 000 000 000 = 165b <<< how much you need spent on tutors.
    Can be all on 1 or spread out over a few. As long as the total amount spent is at least that then you are fine. Anything under and you are losing cash.
    So you are also majorly under

15m in tuts per 1kcs of your stats
    Or
    15b in tuts per 1mcs of your stats

I generally even just advice even people starting out to work up to 15b in tuts from the start. That way they can just focus on upgrading and dont have to worry about tuts again till they are 1mcs

9. This isn’t entirely true. There are two types of cash bars: one that costs 6% of your energy and one that costs 5%. The damage you do on the 6% ones is determined by your int stat and is recorded in your player stats as a dance off.

On an unrelated note, I’ve done full unloads into single non cash bars on POTD before, and I get max hunt drops on a 3% energy cost bar and less than 90 main story drops for a 2% bar. That’s probably why premium parties don’t have 2% bars.

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  10. From my calculations, the most money/%energy is 6%>3%>5%>2% actions

11. I don’t keep track of cash rewards, but this is what I’ve found to get max POTD drops at my stats:
    Fights (5% energy): 21 hits -> 105% energy
    Dance offs(6% energy): 18 hits -> 108% energy
    Pranks(3% energy): 33 hits -> 99% energy
    Eavesdrops(2% energy): 71 hits -> 142% energy
    Keep in mind that these numbers are for max hunt drops, so the drops per hit is probably slightly higher then suggested when accounting for “overkill” from the last hit in 5% and 6% unload sequences.

12. Didnt read all that to much words. Cool you know the stats tho. Muschi already told me in words i can understand good pritty much straight after i put that tho