POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Yehh seems to just be me. Im definly hitting loads. Will see if anything changes. I tend to avoid doing help tickets coz they still broken for me ata dont know how to fix it

2. Hey guys new player here: why do some clubs ban dns from some parties? I don't get it lol

3. Coz it means others lose money and drops coz they cant get enuf hits. And for something like a premium party, 9 times out of 10 the person paid REAL money for the drop item/s. If you go using dn and taking out most the party yourself, in a way you are stealing from the dropper not letting them able to hit their own drop much

Ciara likes this.
  4. You shouldn't be using them on any parties anyway. Save them for promotional events like black friday.

A club with a more responsible owner would prohibit their use on all parties outside of promos but eh

People prefer the choice

5. I've been looking for a while, but I can't find which furniture box the Winter Wizardry set is in. Does anyone know what the furniture box is called, or is it not in one?

6. The furni set is in the Boarblamesh hunt boxes and the Holiday furniture boxes 🖤

7. How do you calculate the tutors you need? Is it by price or stats, and how much would I need in particular?

8. You need to spend 15m on tutors per 1kcs of your stats. Or 15b per 1mcs of your stats.

You are 1.6mcs so you do
    1.6 x 15 000 000 000
    And the anser is how much you needa spend. Can be all on 1 or spread out over a few it duznt matter. As long as the total spent is at least that number. Being over is better then being under coz if you under you losing money.

Easiest to do is put 30b on tuts then you dont have to worry about vollying again till you are 2mcs

EggLegg likes this.
  9. Hi!

I’m wondering what the silencing policy is like. Like if I got silenced for three days and then a week, is it a month next? And then after a month is it forever? Or is there a way for my strikes to reset?

10. The new rule about Littles is discriminatory

11. Cry about it

Bobbie320 likes this.
  12. The tiers are 1 day, 7 days, and 30 days. After your silence has ended, your silence tier will decrease by 1 for every 30 days without additional silences.

You can learn more about silences here if you're interested

13. Just specify 18+ and you should be fine

14. 1 month each time. You can go back 1 step for ever 1 month you go without getting silensed

15. Fuck off with your pedo ass shit. Its not discrimination. Stop pretending to fuck babies and little kids

Bobbie320 and Ciara like this.
  16. Have you guys noticed some avatars have really long necks. And sometimes hands.

17. Yehh. And most have huge feet

Ciara likes this.
  18. Whenever I try to open the "Aquarium" timer/ AVA / hunt boxes, I get the error message stating "CollectionPack matching query does not exist"
    I haven't been able to open other timer boxes since there's a limit to open just 1 at a time, please help

19. Send a help ticket, we can't do anything about it.

Sansa and ViratKohli18 like this.
  20. Or maybe uninstall and reinstall? Idk lmao

ViratKohli18 likes this.