EVENT ☕Period Pieces 🥄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I just dun get the appeal

Zelda likes this.
  2. Yeah it’s okay. I never got into breaking bad and people say I just didn’t watch it enough when I sat through the whole first two seasons

WhoTfIsWesday and Pathfinder4 like this.
  3. Why am i still a new member? It's almost 1 year👀

4. You need to post more and get more likes 😅

Ghastly likes this.
  5. Do i have to spam?🌚
    Thank you tho💕

6. Fan girl and top right guy are LB, umbrella girl is 3rd and 4th story, but I forgot what guy goes with her

7. Top left guy goes with umbrella girl, 3rd and 4th stories

8. Congrats to U! It is side avis one! 🎉🤭💖

9. damn want the side hunt avi🥺 so cute

10. Lmao my 90 year old grandma loves this show. Can we get a quilting hunt next? Maybe she'll download pimd 🤷‍♀️

nixki and ___Katiana___ like this.
  11. I know, I’m so excited 🖐🏼😌

12. Bridgerton inspired 😍

13. I was very meh about this hunt at the beginning, but I think I'm getting into it now. I do like the regal furniture. The avis are okay, although I admit I'm pretty attached to the one I recently got from the box. 😅

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  14. Hire people who are better at deciding event themes you clearly need new employees

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  15. I like the avis for this hunt. I just don’t get the need to make VIP avis with wildly mismatched hair. The pet adoption avis were all well designed. This purple hair on an otherwise well-coordinated avatar makes no sense.

JessPage and Sansa like this.
  16. In love with the T10 purple hair version of the female avi 💗

17. Not everyone dislikes this hunt you know... some people like hunts that you think are ugly, and there are people who dislike hunts that you think are awesome. 🥲

18. Awww omg I didn’t know that! I joined this game in July of 2020. That really sucks that I missed it! Thank you for letting me know!

nixki, Intoxication and JessPage like this.
  19. I’m seeing ppl with the f umbrella avi.. and wow! Artists did an amazing job with her, the detail is absolutely gorgeous, especially with it just being a base

nixki likes this.