Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9/10
    I love all the colors and the flow I just feel like the 999 doesn’t match with everything else.

2. 9/10, cute and fun and colorful room. jealous of your desk

3. 9/10! So cute, summer daze desk would be perfect!

Muschi likes this.
  4. 9/10

That new wallpaper is STUNNING 🤧, but something feels off about your lamp/499ec

5. 8/10

I love the vibes of your dorm so much!

6. 10/10 Ive always loved the Biblio furniture 😍😍

7. 8.5/10! Super cute, I love the cozy feel. The only thing that makes it less than 10 is just the differing art styles in things like the rug, poster, 499, and plant. Overall it’s adorable tho!!

8. 8/10
    The 999 and the rug seem a bit jarring but otherwise it's pretty af!

eileen likes this.
  9. 8/10
    Lovely theme, but the wall and floor are noticeably lighter and less saturated than the rest of the furniture, which makes it look a bit splotchy.

10. 8/10
    I looove the vibe, although there's something off with the 499 and the 999, they just don't fit perfectly imo

11. 9/10
    Really super beautiful dorm, all the black & gold goes so well 🥰 only minor suggestion is maybe a lamp that picks out the blue accents out of the room from the cats bow tie/999/ shelves? X

Meissa likes this.
  12. 10/10.. I absolutely love it. All the colors match so well and it looks so cozy

13. Can u Guys Rate my dorm plz?Ty❤ Its appreciated. Especially made in mind keeping holi and Indian theme. U can eithere rate it on my wall or forums

14. 3/10

you should rate the person above you

15. 9/10.

I love the lil Bull doggy dog😍 I love the colours and mood of the room and I love how your avi matches. Only thing is the colours from the hats if the 999 just seem very vibrant with the rest of the colour scheme being dark shades. But I do love the room. I love the musical theme you have going on too🙈

Chili likes this.
  16. Luv ur dorm 9/10 ❤ keep up the good work 😊

17. 2/10 full set dorm 😬

18. First that tigress girls dorm isn't full set 😂but close to a full set and could be better.... Mike I give ur dorm a 10/10 that's a cool mix

19. The desk and plant item are a bit off with the others, and missing a few items, but overall it’s super cute! I love all the animals, like a mini foster spot for a buncha critters.

8/10

20. 7/10

There are some things that doesn't go well with the whole theme but I can't pin-point it. I like how you're going with it tho

eileen likes this.