POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Someone in your club has to start a tea party party, and when the party starts, you can "hit" and an item option will appear. From there, you can drop the invites.

Muschi likes this.
  2. 🐻🐻🐻 That's my thinking, too. Just not sure if 'lecture' or 'sigh' make more. I wonder if anyone's done a test 🤔

3. Attack > item > tap the invite from your inventory > tap continue > tap repeat action till you have dropped them all

Muschi likes this.
  4. No tests have been done and they would be extremely easy to do. Please feel free to present some data

Muschi likes this.
  5. what’s a gold pass and how do i get one?

6. Lets you leave the club and be able to join back without needing a invite or anything. Ask your pres to buy one. You will have to pay them bentos or something coz they cost 99ec each

OliviaRoskey and Muschi like this.
  7. why would i admit my self for doing something i didn't do bb

8. Like i said. Ata duznt ban for no reason

9. Where to get premium treats? 🥺

10. Pet crates. Which you get every 5 levels of a pet

Teddi, -_Hope_- and Muschi like this.
  11. Hello,

Please help with Price Check for the following:
    • Spring 2021 Furniture Box
    • Valentine's Furniture Box
    • Amazing Furniture Box
    • Winter 2021 Furniture Box
    • New Year's Furniture Box
    • Parisian Shopping Furniture Box
    • Holiday Furniture Box
    • Frightening Furniture Box
    • Autumn 2020 Furniture Box
    • Summer 2020 Furniture Box
    • Winter Furniture Box 2019

Thanks in advance.

12. I thinks it would be nice if you put box keys and furniture key in spinner because we all have many boxes but not enough keys to open them and getting furniture/avatar from boxes is already hard😔

Bobbie320 and Peter_Parker100 like this.
  13. Nahh not everything should be free to get

Ciara likes this.
  14. You can obtain those for free by opening the Labyrinth boxes.

Honor and -_Hope_- like this.
  15. can we have alt accounts..? i searched for it but couldn’t find any relevant results.

16. Yes you can.

17. Thank you!

18. As long as you don't make a fuck ton then yes. You can have a manageable amount of accs

19. Have timer boxes become a rare drop? Ive Ivly gotten 3 sinse the hunt started

20. You might just be unlucky at the moment or not hitting enough parties. I’m not sure about others, but I’ve been getting them quite frequently since the hunt started. If it stays real bad then I guess you could send in a ticket