NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey where's the new theme??

2. they are just working for the new time schedule

3. Has this ever disappeared before?

4. I don't think so... They took it away from us?? 😒πŸ₯Ί

Doll likes this.
  5. IM SOOOOO SAD 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

SUNSETH and Doll like this.
  6. ARE THERE NO MORE RATE MY DORM??!!!?! ATA YOU NEED TO REPLY!

SUNSETH, Doll and Brenley5 like this.
  7. Oh I hope they didnt take it away I had a lot of fun doing these nd honestly the only thing I ever made leaderboards on or that I didnt have to work my butt off in order to win cool stuff lol cuz PIMD b kinda hard to play tho lol no lie I busted butt to try and get the new fairy mushroom hunt stat and thre is no way I can go from 35kc to 75kc in the amount of hours left for it :( I have been grinding for free ecs I feel like for forever now... but anyways on a real side note if anyone has the new fairy stat I will trade my Celtic pendant for it and make up the other 1mc with chibis!

SavageNixi3, Emilie, Chansey and 2 others like this.
  8. With as much furni as i have collected, it quickly became my favorite part of the game. Being able to use it all of it instead of just looking at it is really cool. Im having withdrawals πŸ˜‚

Emilie, Ghost_Monkey, Chansey and 3 others like this.
  9. The only thing I like on this game is collecting furni and use them on rate my dorm. Don't take it away from us please ata

SUNRAISE likes this.
  10. I agree πŸ₯Ί

wraith089 and Brenley5 like this.
  11. When you have a perfectly themed dorm but the loophole cheaters and non skippers steal it from you... 😭

ScarIet likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. atleast put a skip button

14. There is a skip button?

15. Yes there is a skip button πŸ₯Ί

16. Sorry I didn't mean that as a question πŸ˜‚ I was stating that there is a skip button.

17. I still think it should be a rating system instead of an either or.. it’d be much more fair

18. Quick question! If you already submitted your design and want to sell a furniture in that design, will it alter it after?

19. No, I know people who trade furni to each other so they can use the same 999 because it matches the theme. Both people’s entries were the same even after the 999 was traded.

20. What do you mean loophole cheaters and non skippers? Genuine question not tryna be sarcastic/mean

Providence likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.