[Academic] Looking for Malaysians

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OwO-Luckykristy, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Hi! I need help in my research and am looking for the people below who fits the following requirements:

1. fluent in English
    2. Malaysian citizen
    3. Has dated online before

Please pm or wall me if you are willing to participate, or if you know of anyone in real life who is willing to participate; please let me know as well. Thank you 🥺💕

*No real life information will be taken from you without your consent. This is an official online survey that is approved by my university for my final year project and your participation would really help me to graduate faster 🥺💕

2. This sounds sus

DinosAreTheOldestCars and Muschi like this.
  3. What's your research on....???

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. Aint no one doing nothing without knowing WHAT they are doing. Whats it about? What are you trying to find? Why do you need this information? What benifit is it going to have? If you are asking for peoples real life information you need a fuckn good ligit reason to why you need it

Muschi likes this.
  5. What university? What project?

6. Why Malaysians tho?

DinosAreTheOldestCars and Muschi like this.
  7. Online dating

8. If you are Malaysian, you are welcome to hit me up. There is an explanatory statement in the Google form, and the research was approved by my university. This is for my final year project

9. It is part of the research requirements

10. Thats a very generalized response. Like i said. You gonna need a fuckn good ligit reason if you wanting peoples personal information. If you cant give a public explanation of what the research is about, what you are doing with it and why you are doing it, as in a actul reason not just 'its for school' coz even if it is you have a reason as to why you chose this over anything else. Then your not gonna get very far and no one is gonna trust you. Coz this is all sounding dodgey as fuck, more and more with the very vage and generalized responses you have said

11. I will report you for trying to get peoples personal information if you cant give a valid reason for all of this. Coz im fuckn sick of scammers everywhere and i got 0 tolerance for the shit

12. For anyone considering responding, I'm going to say that this could put you in danger and op should have a note from their teacher. I'm assuming op is also Malaysian and by only Malaysian citizens hitting them up, you're an easier target who is giving personal info for nefarious activities than random ppl from other countries.

Op, if you actually are doing this sort of research and it's real, it would make more sense to post in your university forums or subreddits or something like that, than on pimd.

13. I have already done it. If it wasn’t real, I wouldn’t post something like this

14. You may report me. It’s fine. I have already stated clearly in my first post what is it for and am not accountable to your ignorance even after I replied again on your post. Nobody is giving out information they don’t consent to. Also, my survey doesn’t require the respondent’s personal information.

The fact that you keep posting swear words here and trolling instead of actually trying to understand while accusing me is stirring up drama that is unnecessary. If any doubts, any PIMD Mod or Developer can approach me and I can share the link to my survey and they can check for themselves. You can also check with fellow Malaysians who approached me or my friends. They can testify for me and hopefully, mitigate your ignorance.

Lastly, please find someone else’s day to ruin because I don’t have time to respond to any more of your abusive response. Thank you, and have a nice day.

15. No. In your post you just say it will help you graduate faster. Theres no where where you have proply ansered any question thats been asked. If this is ligit then there is no reason why you cant say the statement here as well. And if i was to ask these people, how am i to know its not just you using alts, or friends of yours. You say its about dating. Asking someone about their dating life, past present or future, IS their PERSONAL INFORMATION.
    I am not trolling at all. Ive always been straight up. I literally give no fucks what people think of me, its their problem not mine if they have a issue with me.

You are asking for peoples personal information, and when questions have been asked, you keep avoiding them and changing the subject instead of simply ansering the question....which makes you even more dodgey as fuck. You say this was approved by your university, but wheres your proof of that? When you are posting on a international forum asking for private information from people all over the world, you NEED to show ligit proof of things and give good reasons to why you need it.

Stop dodging questions

16. It is YOU asking for people to take your survey. So it is up to YOU to prove this is ligit and to say why people should do it.
    NOT for the people YOU are wanting, to have to come to you asking a whole bunch of questions on stuff you should of already stated in the 1st place

17. I wouldn’t necessarily label this as fake until seeing the form (obvi not completing, but just.. seeing the form). If it IS for university, there will be contact and schooling information before you ever complete anything. If that’s not there, then yeah, maybe don’t complete it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ As someone who’s needed mass responses thru forms along with others in university I know, and even in most international schools you’re required to put contact information of the school, if not the professor as well.

18. Thank you for understanding. :)

And yes, the link to the form have information that connects me to my real life information. That’s why it is called an “explanatory statement”, because everything is on that page before you even start the survey. Hence, why I prefer to only share it to legit Malaysians and not to the whole of pimd. I hope you all understand.

So far, all Malaysians who approached me or I approached are kind enough to fill it out and share with their social circle because they know the pains of student life. And for that, I am grateful and appreciative of them ^-^

eileen likes this.
  19. Goddamn give them a break. It's just a google form. Why bust their balls over nothing?

Actually it's more than nothing. It's a really good thing. Let them be.

OwO-Luckykristy likes this.
  20. Update: I’m halfway through the required responses needed for my final year project 🥺💕

For those who reached out to me: Please continue to help me share to your family, friends, or anyone you know who is Malaysian. Thank you, and appreciate you all so much 🥺💕