CONTEST:Neil and friends avatar and dorm matching contest

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uhm can you guys see my pic?

2. 🙈❤ Sorry idk if im posting this right
    [​IMG]

3. It says no complete dorm sets. So the pieces can’t all be from the same set. It’s my understanding that there needs to be at least one thing that’s from a different set. So can’t all be like a Midnight Tryst dorm. There would need to be one piece of furni that’s from a different set to be a valid submission. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though

4. [​IMG]
    Just for fun ❤️❤️❤️

5. That’s so cute!

6. Hi, complete dorm sets mean all furni from the same set like all champagne space or all Black magic etc or every piece from same set/hunt. What we want is different pieces from different sets that match well together to make your dorm. Our example dorms are a mix of furni from up to 12 different sets per dorm. We can't wait to see what you come up with 🥰@DinosAreTheOldestCars

7. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Recommenting because of link problem awhile back 😅❤️

8. Did you upload to imgr and copy the url? If you need help there is a link to the thread that walks you through how to do that ❤

9. Thread should be updated soon with a furni from at the minimum 4 different sets 🥰

Mii likes this.
  10. Hi love did you upload your pic and copy url from imgr?

11. [​IMG]

🥺👉🏻👈🏻 First time to participate and I'm loving it. Thank you 😚

iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle and Yaya like this.
  12. I did 🙈

13. Great contest, so much competition from the ones I've seen already. Good luck everyone.[​IMG]

ukgang20, Laurine, -StormiE- and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.