Sick of being Harrassed

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by AsiaMonroe, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was literally gonna joke about that & make a “good i wont have to see a starfire is over party trending “ comment or something LOL

2. since i’m officially canceled now, i demand everyone quote me in forums with an imaginary kpop fancam from now on.

3. We don’t negotiate with terrorists

Muschi and TheSagittarian like this.
  4. ughhh i already apologized... my pimd career is literally being ruined because of my actions why cant u guys have some sympathy

5. We won’t stop until your pimd grandchildren feel the heat for your mistake.

6. This is kinda funny ngl but aren’t threads supposed to be locked when they veer off the original topic? I feel like that’s what I remember reading somewhere

-_Hope_- and Muschi like this.
  7. Threads almost never get locked anymore. Ppl get locked/banned tho

8. In the past Usually yeah, but lately nah. there’s like 1 or 2 mods that actually do come on forums & its not very often tbh. A few months ago i tried to get a mod to lock a thread that went waaay off topic & they literally had to consult another mod if that was true or not LMAO. So like ... yeah. take that as u will.

9. Ahhhh gotcha. I know close to nothing about how things work lol but I recalled reading it so that’s why I questioned it. Thanks for the response though

10. I'm sorry for what had happened to you. I know farming is part of the game but there are really some people who go way overboard just because they have more "power" (stats) in the game. If the club kicked you just because you are being farmed. Search for clubs who do not mind it.. there are a lot of club who's not scared with this petty threats. Dont be scared of hits.. just look at it as a way of increasing your fight stats. Block those people so they will not be able to stress you in pm. Be stronger and hit back when you can. Dont let those people destroy your game experience. I hope you well 💜

11. Mod will only lock threads if its "cluttering" the forums. 🌚 Meaning if theres already a thread for whatever the topic is.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  12. 🔒

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.