Sick of being Harrassed

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by AsiaMonroe, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dont you have to be a sjw somewhere else right now?

2. Shes making fun of YOU lmao

Muschi likes this.
  3. I legitimately LOVE being made fun of for caring about someone rather than rally behind ppl afraid to feel. It fuels my bleeding heart ā™„ļø
    Also are you an idiot? Thatā€™s why I responded. Can you not recognize sarcasm?

Itā€™s been fun but OP feels better now šŸ™ƒ go make fun of ppl saying theyā€™re ā€œstarvingā€ because it doesnā€™t meet your arbitrary threshold for pain šŸ‘‹

4. Stop verbally abusing me :(

5. And do you think 80% of the fairies be earning big cash irl? šŸ˜‚

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  6. I was making fun of you and not being serious. But regardless, I'm a victim of gaslighting which is why I was taking your casual misuse of the term so seriously.

Ghastly likes this.
  7. We can be upset about how OP was treated in this thread without misusing terminology. OP was being bullied and ridiculed, not gaslit. Yes, that's still bad and we can still pity OP and empathize with them. But we shouldn't assign incorrect terms to the experience. OP was getting bullied and ridiculed. Not gaslit. All I was saying was that you were using the incorrect terminology, not that your sympathy for OP was incorrect. And I was making fun of you for using incorrect terminology, not for caring about OP's feelings. I love my words being twisted around ā¤

Ghastly likes this.
  8. It honestly seems like you don't think bullying or ridicule is that big of an issue since you have to incorrectly categorize those situations as something that is generally considered to be a more severe victimization.

I'm sure that isn't your intention to minimize victims of bullying, but again, no one is saying your sympathy for OP is wrong or bad or anything. All I was saying is that you painted the situation as something it was not. You can call it what it actually was and it'll still be bad. There's no need to misnomer it. Bullying is morally bad on its own.

9. so am I šŸ™„ you donā€™t own trauma, asshole
    Yā€™allā€™s responses are just ā€œstop copying meā€ šŸ„“ Muschi, I literally was not talking about you in my first post. Just stop assuming other ppls problems are ā€œless thanā€ because you think youā€™ve had it worse
    Stay mad āœŒļø

10. Sometimes it feels good to be bad

11. I'm not mad and I'm not acting like I have had it worse. All I'm saying is you can be concerned for OP without calling it gaslighting, which is isn't by the literal definition of it. That's all I said! All I said was that people aren't gaslighting! OP is still a victim, just not of gaslighting! We can be concerned for OP and sympathize with OP without lying -- intentionally or not -- about what happened!

If anything I'm genuinely upset about you consistently missing the point of what I am trying to tell you and instead namecalling me as a gatekeeper, dismissing my thoughts as someone that is just "mad," or painting me as some bad person that hates other victims, all because I said that no gaslighting occurred. You're being just as bad as the people were being to OP in the name of your "bleeding heart."

Ghastly likes this.
  12. Stop accusing us of things :(

13. Being fake harassed over a phone game isnā€™t an actual problem... at what point can we dismiss bullshit for being bullshit?.. I feel like this has gotten really far from the original issue which was someone describing a ā€œproblemā€ which is actually a part of the game (that they choose to play) and thus not a problem. Sooooo like how are we here?

Ghastly likes this.
  14. This is all so entertaining, yā€™all already know when someone resorts to name calling its cause they ainā€™t got anything else to offer to the convo/argument. šŸ˜©

15. All these words are offending me. Please stop typing thanks.

Ghastly and Muschi like this.
  16. I donā€™t feel safe here anymore

17. Sorry am i gaslighting u? i apologize pls dont cancel me on twitter

Muschi likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. If I didnā€™t already cancel Twitter 7 years ago youā€™d be in for it...

Ghastly and Muschi like this.
  20. #xStarfireIsOverParty

Ghastly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.