you sexi thang

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 4, 2021.

1. I realize some ppl w low braincells find me average in appearance, but I feel like sharing that I spend inordinate amounts of time just looking at myself in the mirror. Like "damn what a sexi bish." "How could someone have legs like that and it be allowed?!" "Mwah! No one blows kisses at me as well as I do!!!" I don't think I'm a narcissist, I just find myself incredibly beautiful and whenever someone disagrees with me, I usually think they're lying because they wish they had eyelashes like mine. Am I alone in this? a lot of people seem to genuinely think they're ugly when they're not, and I'm just like ??? Feel free to agree, I know I'm gorgeous

Lepu_Luffy and Ghastly like this.
  2. Why dont you ask yourself out? 🤔

Lepu_Luffy and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. You are gorgeous honestly. Total cutie pie.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. I take myself out all the time. I'm inseparable.

Lepu_Luffy likes this.
  5. High iq detected 🥰❤

Lepu_Luffy, Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  6. put a ring on it if you like it

7. I did that, too. I lub jewelry

8. are you self married then

9. Also to answer ur question yes n no, sometimes i be feelin myself like daaaamn im cute asf but then other times i get rlly insecure & struggle w my self esteem. But as i get older its more like daaaaamn im cute asf tho.

Lepu_Luffy and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  10. Good. Because idk if I've seen you but I can just tell that you cute af 🥰

Ghastly likes this.
  11. Not yet. I'm engaged. Thinking a fall wedding, you're invited.

Lepu_Luffy likes this.
  12. can i walk you down the aisle?

13. No, but you can pronounce me married. Go get the priest thing-y.

14. You have LOL you’ve liked my selfies in selfie thread.

15. O did you do an ign change again?? Lmao I completely forgot it was you

16. Kick those self esteem issues to the curb, qt, you're the ideal, da hecc 🥰

Ghastly likes this.
  17. Ive had this ign for a few months lmao its all good tho, im forgetful sometimes too.

18. Honestly, just from what I’ve seen in people I know, it’s a pretty rare thing anymore to feel self love like that especially with appearance. && I’m sure that has a lot to do with filters and Instagram and blah blah all that bullshit... I have a love hate with myself I guess 😂 some days i feel great about the way I look, and those are usually the days I put the effort in to get done up. Other days I feel blah, but after a few minutes it switches to “idgaf” and I don’t think about it anymore. I’m glad I can just brush it off as easy as I can because I know some people can’t just say idc and go out without makeup and still feel good.

19. Let's all form a polycule with Wednesday

WhoTfIsWesday and Ghastly like this.
  20. With YOU and wednesday? I think yes.

Muschi likes this.