EVENT ✨🌷πŸ₯šEgg-ceeding Egg-spectations 🐣🌷✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 24, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    Found the Easter Egg! I haven't seen anyone else post about it so I'll give the information here. It apparently puts chick emojis around your IGN! I'm not sure which chick though: 🐣🐀πŸ₯?

Psyche, SavageNixi3, Sansa and 6 others like this.
  2. Damn baby where’s mine 😩

3. I haven't gotten one yet either 😭 I only noticed because I was lurking in leaderboard showcases for the STR thread update. Screenshot is from @iDulce's showcase

Zelda likes this.
  4. I’ve seen some 🐣 in campus so I’m going to go with that being it. Thanks for letting us know about it!

Ghastly and Muschi like this.
  5. I love her so much omg. 7 t10s in a row though girl she must have gotten a PHAT raise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  6. I wonder if they disappear from showcase if you don't use it? πŸ‘€ I only know they disappear if you trade it to a friend though.

7. No I’m sure they’ll stay forever if they go unused. Anything in showcase stays but can become useless.

Ghastly and Karly like this.
  8. I got the Easter egg, if anyone wants to trade. 🐰

I_C_E_E likes this.
  9. Detective Muschi πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ Also, I just checked my showcase and saw that I already have the egg omg! I didn't even notice πŸ˜‚

10. I don’t think we received a nf saying we got them.. glitched probably. Plus my first 3 parties at C/O were lagged and I got my items 6 hours later.

Ghastly and Sansa like this.
  11. Do the eggs turn into something if you keep them?

Zelda likes this.
  12. Probably not. they (the devs) would have indicated otherwise.

Muschi and Zelda like this.
  13. They turn into memories 😌

Muschi and Intoxication like this.
  14. Anyone able to confirm if unused invites get refunded or nah?

15. They do, but sometimes you need to send a help ticket and ask for them to be refunded if you get missed. You'll get 5 Extra Credits per invite.

Matt_93 likes this.
  16. The one with Umbrella and the Easter Egg inside of the thing there is nice πŸ”₯🌹

17. What's Paty Jet Offs? Can someone tell me how to get it ;-;

Zelda likes this.
  18. Hello!
    Party Jets are a type of vehicle like the limos and yachts! However, unlike them, party jets give an extra perk of +20% drops! They stack with the Alexa subscription too.
    You can get them by doing XC leader boards. Currently available by rewards on the tea-time XC and extracredible XC. They can also be purchased via Leaderboard shop using silver crowns!
    Silver crowns are rewarded to the top 10 players during collectathon XC.

hope that answers your question!

SavageNixi3, Sansa and Rhian like this.

19. Love, thank you for this information.

I just wonder, though, if it is only available to trade for a limited number of times only (i.e.: thrice)?

I trade it 3x with friends. On the 4th instance, I found out the Mystery Egg is no longer in my Showcase...

Any information/confirmation on this would be most appreciated.

Thank you!

Zaree likes this.
  20. Probably because you only have 3 eggs that time. You can have up to 20 mystery eggs on your showcase. The item will be consumed after trading.

Psyche and Muschi like this.