Sick of being Harrassed

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by AsiaMonroe, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Arse @Day
    /Lock
    Op just attention seeking n ignoring this now

2. Actually kinda new to the game and trying to learn all the lingo but I feel the issue is resolved at current or at least I hope it is. Thank you for the advice as well.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  3. There are clubs that won't kick you for being farmed. Join one of them and the "farmer" will get bored. If it makes you feel any better, they're probably a very sad individual with nothing going on in their life, since they're spending hours trying to make an internet stranger unhappy

4. You're so unnecessarily rude

5. No. They cant be helped proply without saying the full story. They dont wanna say it. They ignoring everything else. They asked for help and are ignoring the help. No point the thread being active if they dont want anything more to do with the thread

6. I stated I got help with it and I’m okay now , thanks. No need to be rude which yes you are being because I said more than once someone helped me with what to do.

WhoTfIsWesday and Ghastly like this.
  7. Toxic commenters: OP isn’t responding to our insults! She’s making it up!

Also toxic commenters: LoOk ShEs ReSpOnDiNg ShE jUsT wAnTs AtTeNtIoN 🥴

All she did was ask for help. Y’all being dicks about it. Grow up and don’t gaslight her.

8. Uhhh op did say she already received help like twice lol i’ll be honest i was kinda sketical of op for not further explaining what was happening but seriously if she doesn’t wanna make it public then it aint our business. not everyone wants to air out dirty laundry on forums (though i love it when people do) your comments are kinda unnecessary dude.

9. Uninstall ... life will be hard for you pimd is the least of your worries

10. Okay, I agree people need to let it drop but no one is gaslighting in this thread. Please don't misuse terminology used to describe abuse. :(

Ghastly likes this.
  11. Telling someone that their feelings of being harassed and abused are wrong and invalid is gaslighting. That’s definitely what happened.

AngelLovesBaiIey and Buwbuw like this.
  12. Oh god 🙄

Muschi likes this.
  13. This is so true. Some players are only here to bully others.

AngelLovesBaiIey, they and Ghastly like this.
  14. OP was NOT being abused by strangers on the internet. You're spitting in the face of victims of actual gaslighting by likening this situation to it. People can be mean and invalidating and liars and bullies without it being gaslighting.

And what you described isn't even the definition of gaslighting! That situation wouldn't be gaslighting even if it was in the correct context for it to be considered an abuse situation! Tossing around important terminology makes it harder for victims of abuse to speak out about their plight. Knock it off.

Ghastly, Reee and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  15. Aaaaand that’s called gatekeeping.
    But ofc my own knowledge and experience doesn’t matter because your the moral authority of everyone 🙃
    Don’t presume other’s feelings. Knock it off.

16. So farming a player means you’re sad individual.... yet farming is part of this game .. ok

AngelLovesBaiIey likes this.
  17. I wish forums were more active so we could let these threads die faster

18. '' '' '' '' ''//
    ====//===
    ===//====
    '' ''//

19. Sounds like twitter naïve rhetoric.

AngelLovesBaiIey and Muschi like this.
  20. if forums were active we’d get more of these kinds of threads too. double edge sword imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.