Sick of being Harrassed

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by AsiaMonroe, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What were their threats? If they're really that bad you should report them to the game developers, and/or to law enforcement if you truly believe your life to be in danger.

2. Cops wouldnt do anything coz theres no way of seeing who the person is. And its a 99% chance they wont even be in the same country. The most they will say is block them or leave the game and find something else to play

3. If the threats were “ill farm your club” those aren’t real threats lol

-_Hope_-, Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  4. I agree but if they're threatening her life while like, stating her address or full name -- unlikely however it may be -- it would still be beneficial for her to contact law enforcement, if only to give peace of mind. Gotta lay all the cards on the table I guess. It says in ToU to contact law enforcement in cases like that anyway, where you genuinely fear for your life.

HarleyVon, LeeJarrett and Ghastly like this.
  5. I dout its that serious lol. But yehh if that happens thats thainly something to report to police. They still wont be able to do anything but they at least will have it on record if anything more happens

Muschi likes this.
  6. If you are feeling harassed. You need solid proof before going around and assuming. If you feel like your life is threatened you need screenshots and send to ata. If being in a sfw over a tut is “harassing” it’s only a game.free market. Farming it’s all part of a game.

LeeJarrett, V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  7. I concur, what were the threats? if it’s just “kick this member from club or i farm ur club” then guess what? that’s ... allowed & pretty standard in farming. If they legit told you some pretty vile stuff screen shot it & contact the dev’s.

LeeJarrett, V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  8. This game was built on pvp, if you can’t handle the pvp part then uninstall. It’s that simple.

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  9. Yep, all the fat people living through avis. Not real life. Life goes on.

10. Tf does how fat or skinny soneone is have anything to do with this

HarleyVon, -Sett-, LeeJarrett and 4 others like this.
  11. Notice how op is ignoring the thread now that we have asked for what was said. Op full of shit i think 😂

12. It's a part of the game which you willingly accepted when you installed it tysm. Also remember CF is always an option if you can't handle it or just fight back duh (Tho ATA's battle range is kinda messed up) . As simple as it is.

13. No need to talk about any further. I sent my report in and screenshots. Just wanted help not condemning.

14. Dead issue now took some the constructive advice and did that. So no need for further insults and insensitivity. Thanks

belle521 and Kefo like this.
  15. All we did was ask what threats they made. Then we could help you further with whats best to do next

-_Hope_- likes this.
  16. You can't just say youre being harrassed and not tell us about it. At this point, its borderline attention seeking.

HarleyVon, -_Hope_- and Ghastly like this.
  17. whatever was said probably wasnt even that serious & op realized that after the fact LOL

-_Hope_- likes this.
  18. I would be happy to discuss it further with you privately as I have already taken the advice given and done that and just waiting to see what happens and just no longer want to be called names or feel dumb for being treated poorly. I’m not asking for attention nor do I need it that’s why I said just let it be a dead issue as I took the advice and moving on from it.

19. No I decided to take the advice that was given and moved on and letting it get handled by ones who can actually help without the insults. Have a Blessed day.

20. you can also join a club that's sfw friendly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.