How to get extra credit gifts?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by beautification, Apr 1, 2021.

1. How do we get extra credit gifts (those that you can send to others / others send to you) if they are so expensive and others don't want to send to you?

2. Usually have to buy them from someone with bentos just be careful

3. @Torimodosu Extra credits can be obtained by directly buying it from the shop with real cash if u wanna invest in the game and get ecs as u please whenever u need, u can also be on the lookout for certain deals that'll give u a good discounted stuffs which also includes ecs along with it

Other ways of obtaining ecs are from spinners and I've heard doing jobs also give u small amount of ecs once u complete a certain set of them

Apart from that one more way is to do offers, u can check the offerwall in shop and do the offers complete them to be rewarded with ecs

One last way to earn ecs as far as I know is to get them as a reward for certain Beta activities and ATA being generous at times will give u ecs haha 🤭

4. I don't mean buying ec. I mean GETTING ec gifts from friends as in those ec gifts like the pot of gold that kind ...

5. @Torimodosu Oh sorry haha my eyes are cloudy and half asleep now so I started typing our without reading completely 😅 It's so embarrassing now hahaha 🙈

And well to actually answer ur question, the only way to get ec gifts is by being gifted haha, u need to spend Bentos and find a trustworthy seller, there are many people who can do that for u, but just be careful always and confirm if they can be trusted, it's always hard to trust but again there are many good people who don't involve in scamming, so well that's the only way to buy ec gifts or well other way is for someone generous to send it as a gift haha 🤭💕