POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Why can someone attack me and win with 4million stats and I only have 29k. I thought you couldn't do that and shes literally spam attacking me and taking all my money. So basically no point in playing this game if I keep getting attacked and can't even defend myself bc my stats are so low.

2. Thats called farming. And its the stat range ata set. So little stat people cant pick on bigger stat people without anything able to happen (this was their reason when i asked about it).
    If you dont wanna get hit keep your energy empty

3. Anyone know full regen ul on dogstar party or can send Link? Ty😁

4. Same as any party.

Tease/Eat/Rave: 17 actions
    High five/Peace sign/Snark: 20 actions
    Complain/Facepalm/Lecture: 34 actions

5. Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out. How much is 25 spring 2019 furniture boxes worth in trade for Bs?

6. I
    I sell furni boxes at the rate of 2:1c and sell them fine. You not getting bentos with only 25 boxes tho. You would if they were the black and gold black Friday furni boxes but not for others really. Unless its its 1st few days of it being released

7. How do you use stickers in chats? It’s so frustrating that I know it’s super simple but I can’t figure out lol 😭

8. Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out. How much is 25 spring 2019 furniture boxes worth in trade for Bs?
    I was buying an they were trying to sell them to me for what I thought was an outrageous price an now I know it was so thank you :)

9. /s{space}sticker name

Cincinnati7, WiseWizard and Muschi like this.
  10. Do Chinese zodiac avatars still combine?

11. No.

12. Not really. For just 1c you might get unlucky and get 2 floors. But you could get super lucky and get 2 999s. Either way whst you get from a furni box is still worth more then the 1c you pay for 2 boxes

13. I know there’s a database thread for avatars, but is there one for furniture sets as well? I’m strong to figure out what certain furniture sets look like!

14. Muschi likes this.
  15. There is one in the works by @Maddi_Matsu.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. /s *list opens* then choose stickers of choice u own😁

WiseWizard and Muschi like this.
  17. is anyone selling blue yarn???

18. How to post link to other forum threads using that green color or something in a word🤔 just curious

19. How can i change name even so i have 20ecs when i tap the icon it said user invalid how can i fix this?

20. Make cats and kinis giftable and Ec gifts too