Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I wonder if they would consider doing a clue themed hunt 🔎

Queen_EllieBang and smartaxx like this.
  2. Would love an earth, air, fire, water hunt where you can pick which element and corresponding avatars to go after. Almost how the back to school one was where you could get your main avatar and then go after the other ones if you wanted.

Also a super colorful pop art theme sounds fun 😊

smartaxx, Ghastly, Artery and 5 others like this.
  3. I don’t know if this has been done but I would like a 90’s theme or Hip-Hop theme

DaniDaniBoBani likes this.
  4. Or an Africa theme

5. 1. ATLA-inspired hunt. I like the idea above where you can use which element to bend and it corresponds to an appropriate avi. The leaderboard awards could include like a nation's leader (like for those who choose fire, their awarded male avi would look like Ozai). And the top ones in the winning nation or the one with the most drops would get an Avatar-inspired avi, male one could be inspired by Aang, female is like Korra.

2. Campus Elections hunt! Maybe three of the characters would run for student council. You could pick a candidate to support. Then you get campaign banners as drops, which will turn into voting ballots, and then you could hit a certain player (like "PollWatcher") to turn in the votes for the candidate you support.

smartaxx, LanaDelRey, Sansa and 3 others like this.
  6. Ideas:
    Recycle / go green hunt
    Childhood hunt (playground, bubbles)

-GabyxP2 likes this.
  7. Since it's school time, I sugguest Library Hunt and Stationery Hunt

8. It's been long since we had any proper PVP hunt:( I would love to see a pvp hunt where we could divide each players into 2 groups like e.g Wolf vs Vampire or Devil vs Angels...like pimd divided into 2 teams and we have to hit our opponent for collecting drops🙊 and both teams could have separate (team lb)

JollyHotdog, Aless4ndra and smartaxx like this.
  9. gossip girl theme thank u

Intoxication and smartaxx like this.
  10. i would cry for 14 days if we had an avatar the last airbender hunt!!! i would want that!
    [​IMG]

11. Ugh yes same!!

12. Something kinky pls 🥲

AthenaDreams likes this.
  13. -I'd like to see a cat themed hunt (I just like cats.)
    -A fashion themed hunt (based on different types of fashion that are common/uncommon today.)

Not sure if these count as hunts but combinable avatar ideas
    -A decade hunt seems fun. (Have different avis for each decade from somewhere in the 1900's to 2000's)
    -Animal themed avis (ex. Those avis holding a cat/dog or that have a lamb beside them something of that sort!)

14. I
    We already have those animal-themed avis. We had a pet hunt. Hope there would be more though!

GoddessHailey likes this.
  15. American horror story-hunt
    The walking dead-hunt
    Kill Bill-hunt
    The Godfather-hunt
    The magnificent 7-hunt
    Pulp Fiction-hunt
    Stranger things-hunt
    Egyptian god(des)s-hunt
    Mythical creature-hunt
    Food-themed-hunt

16. Scary clown/porcelain doll-hunt
    Robin hood-hunt
    Multi-cultural Samourai hunt
    Dungeons & Dragons-hunt
    Blade-hunt
    LOTR-hunt
    Carnival\Fair-hunt
    Tomorrowland-hunt
    Inti Raymi-hunt
    Cuba-hunt
    Oktoberfest-hunt
    Northern-lights/Lapland-hunt

-GabyxP2 and AthenaDreams like this.
  17. Cholo and chola hunt.

Got stuck watching 60 days in and now I know this game is missing a POD Boss.

tru

18. Beauty and the Beast hunt please😭♥️

19. For the shards
    -Disney inspired
    -Animal onesies
    -Different decades

2 week hunts
    -Careers
    -Medieval
    -Fashion trends
    -Suicide squad inspired

20. we need a hunt on a fair with locals working there and eating contests with a bunch of + sized and +++ sized avatars...lots you can do on a hunt like this, endless prizes also carnival hunt would be awesome...

rodeo's are a good idea too. got to think small town sometimes to get some real unique characters and hunts going many new animals and Avatars...

Just a few ones I can think of, gifts are appreciated

🍪🤗

if used, would be nice to see awesome things in my prize box