Challenge Accepted - place your bets

Discussion in 'Activities' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Mar 2, 2021.

1. I'd say around 100k but it probably depends on your daily routine. Do you go on morning walks? Do you go to work? Do you have toddlers running around in your house? Give us a clue lol.

2. No job no routine no kids. Whatever happens happens. I can't stick to a routine unless its forced on me like a job. Even i dont really have a idea on ehst i will get to. Ive never bothered tracking steps before

3. This dude at 500k now. He definly got his phone on a vibrator or hacking it. Aint no one do 200k steps in 1 day. Its not even possible to do 100k steps in 1 day. Idk how many cheaters or hackers are on this but probly alot

4. Honestly, some of this is so funny on the Samsung Health competitions. I remember there was a competitor on the global board that literally had tiddies as a picture 😂 but some of them have to cheat!

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  5. Looollll tf

6. 1,545,000,000 steps

Kefo likes this.
  7. Thats lirily impossible. No one can do over 51 million steps a day

8. I'd say about 90,000 steps

9. 160b steps

10. Pleas help me get a girl frend

Kefo likes this.
  11. Tf you on that has nothing to do with my thread. Get your own girlfriend grow some balls

12. Friend is spelt f r i e n d.
    Now wow all the girls with your newfound knowledge and you will get as many girlfriends as you want.

13. Ooh this sounds fun imma guess 105k