EVENT ☘️👻 Spirits of Ireland 👻☘️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Inclusivity is good if you actually made decent avas. Not a fan of the art style and poses it feels like reskins of already existing avatars. Idk why, I can't put my finger on it but it feels too generic...

2. Piggy banks are like the bare minimum.

Many of us dropped thousands in this game so it isn't too much for expecting better 🙃

Stats ain't free either unless you mean the first few smaller ones. The bigger stats items does require joining a premium party club to get enough drops for them

PS don't expect me to be happy with their Removal of stats items as rewards when you finished a side quest!

3. Daily XC will probably be returned. Last hunt was a beta test; they probably still need to work out any kinks, bugs, or any other details before it is officially released!

4. idk man as someone who isnt white, im also disappointed by the hunt. not everything is about race ya kno.

5. More like 100k

iMaddie, Hooters and -Gon- like this.
  6. Nevermind the race part.. St Patrick's is supposed to be about bringing Christianity to Ireland. I don't see any relation to that

Vosovic, Curvy, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  7. I really hope so. It was fun, easy and therefore motivating.

Saiki-K, Andreea1394, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  8. Soooo don’t spend any money for this hunt wait for one you like? If you didn’t like any previous hunts and spent money on it ... then ur a gobshite

9. Please ..... shut up🧐 all the Ava’s are ugly in my opinion... u Gona call me racist coz there’s black Ava’s in there? Huh? Fuk off seriously

10. @those complaining about redheads/gingers in the UK , Gingers are mostly in Scotland . Irish people usually are blonde or dark hair with blue eyes .
    That being said , I feel that there should be some kind of avatars that are beautiful but more easily attainable. Remember the ghost of Christmas past ? GORGEOUS . We should get avatars on that level of artistry even on non box avatars . We spend hundreds on this game . I remember one hunt where party drops could be exchanged for avatars . We should go back to that

-SweetBoo-, Valrod, Sereena98 and 8 others like this.
  11. This is not what I meant when I said I wanted a Saint Patrick’s day hunt. Furni is cute but the avatars are not it..

-SweetBoo- and -Gon- like this.
  12. Spring is here 🍃🌸

-SweetBoo- and Intoxication like this.
  13. The Avis!!!!

Intoxication likes this.
  14. I was so excited to see an Irish hunt. But I am not satisfied with the male avi. Have you seen a hunky Irish guy? These avis don't look Irish native at all ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

-SweetBoo- likes this.
  15. I wanted a leprechaun avi 🤷

16. There's Irish Gaelic and Scottish Gaelic actually. ;)

17. Yea “spirits of Ireland” with no fae or leprechaun is misleading

-Gon-, Ghastly and iMaddie like this.
  18. Massive.

19. there is a fae in the misc 🧚🏻‍♀️ hopefully one of the side quests have a leprechaun 🍀 it’s not an avi but it is there at least!

-Gon-, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  20. The avis have been giving similar vibes these past hunts, something new and unique would be nice 🤔🤔

-Gon-, iMaddie and JaneAusten like this.