BBC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Has anyone on here seen BBC’s Orphan Black or have any recommendations by them?

I loveeeee it💓

2. i expected something else

Muschi and Stephy like this.
  3. Same 🥸 kinda disappointed

4. Omg this post made me laugh so hard 😂

shebeenafan likes this.
  5. One of my ex gfs obsessively watched bbc pron and insisted it was because she was attracted to the 70 year old women in the clips

Muschi likes this.
  6. HUH

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. Why did you make me read this with my own two eyes?

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  8. It's something I think about once a week and I needed it to be on everyone else's mind, too.

9. Ur missing the numbers and letters (19F)

It makes sense that she's an ex tho. Was probably straight, like 90%.

10. She needed to work on her lying skills.

11. ???

12. reddit relationship posts.

Muschi likes this.
  13. Nah. She can't seem to date men, she's just attracted to them sometimes, but only if they're black. We kept in contact on/off since we broke up 5 years ago

14. Ah

15. Sounds like a classic case of being intimidated by what we find most attractive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. Sounds more like a fetish

17. Agreed

18. I don't believe that attractive women get intimidated by men. Men seem rather easy to pull. I think Hailey got it right

Muschi likes this.
  19. Yeah, I feel like usually it'll be the other way around with women being more intimidated or uncomfortable expressing their attraction to other women because of like, comphet or internalized lesbophobia/biphobia or fear of retribution from family/friends/society and whatnot.

I think your ex simply views black men as objects that she can use to get off, and doesn't want to admit it because 1) she knows that that's racist and/or 2) she refuses to acknowledge it herself.

-- The Armchair Psychoanalyst of Forums