‘Anemonous’ PIMD Gaming Community: A Better Experience

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Poseidon777, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Who does a nurse call when they’re butt-hurt?

2. Troll resorts to insults when farming fails to get a reaction.

Tells another player of the same game to get a life.

3. Mike and Ikes

4. First Quarter isn’t even over yet.

5. Wait...you mean you don’t just do what the emotional news anchors tell us to?😱

6. Correction: I insulted BEFORE farming. And then I got off the game and continued on with my life, I didn’t start an outside the game community for losers to cry about what goes on within the game. 😂✋🏼

7. I’m assuming that player V_Witchy_101’s farming of (at least) one of our members was also part of their attempt to test our response.

8. Lol the nub is on another level of being butthurt

9. I didn’t farm any of your members. I don’t hit until I’m given a reason to and most are too small. Don’t accuse me of anything without proof. If I farm, trust me, you will know it.

10. Literally, you have one member I could reach and I haven’t touched them.

11. If I turn out to be wrong then I sincerely apologize, and either way I will be more strict from now on with our screenshots policy.

For the time being I will also take back my accusation until I can provide evidence to support it.

This was a member I trust and communicate with regularly, so I took their word for it and immediately said something here because it seemed wrong not to mention something like that in a discussion where you appear to be helping investigate our group for the benefit of anyone who may read this thread.

I am very sorry if I’m wrong and would never falsely accuse someone intentionally. We are talking to them now to try and find evidence but it appears that their in-game notifications tab has been wiped clean. And like I stated above, I will take steps to prevent this sort of mistake from occurring again.

12. I am withdrawing this accusation until further notice and I want to apologize to everyone for not submitting evidence with this claim.

As I mentioned in my reply to V_Witchy_101, this report came from a member I trust and interact with regularly so I didn’t question it or demand screenshot evidence like I should have.

From now on I will enforce the screenshot policy for everyone and I sincerely apologize for this mistake on my part.

13. You do understand that I can’t reach your members, right? Only one I could possibly hit has no drops from current hunt

14. I actually don’t know the exact range to calculate based on stats whether or not one player can hit another. I have just heard that you have to be close enough in stats in order for PvP to be possible.

I was just about to search for it when I saw this.

15. X5 is a rough, non specific range to start with. Meaning that PeanutButter MIGHT be in my range. If only they were active. And I haven’t hit them. If I wanted to, I would have.

Poseidon777 likes this.
  16. Update: It appears that our member did lie about this claim.

They have been kicked and I am going to take some time and figure out how to do this whole thing better.

17. Update:
    •After further investigation, it appears that our member did lie about this farming claim.

•They have been kicked and I am going to take some time and figure out how to do this whole thing better.

•I’m sorry for my part in all of the confusion and drama in this thread so far. I will do my best to make this into a helpful resource for the community.

Thanks,
    Poseidon777

18. Thank you for updating

Poseidon777 likes this.
  19. Farming Report and Anemonous-Banned-Players 3.17.21
    Posted at 02:03 UTC

Farming Report 3.17.21
    I have just reviewed screenshots that show the player
    MM09 farming the player (and current Anemonous Club Executive) ZaneCourtez.

This news is disappointing, as MM09 was a former club member who once held a position here. We recently lost him along with MrDukeVitan and Sugar_, after Sugar_ lied and submitted a false report.

I trusted these three, and had refrained from mentioning their names here out of respect for our past friendship.

However, farming people who are still in the club and who used to call you their friends is crossing the line.

Let it Be Known That the Following Players are Banned from the Anemonous Club and the Anemonous Gaming Community:

MM09
    -For Betrayal and Lack of Honor
    Sugar_
    -For Dishonesty, Sabotage, and Harboring the Traitor and Bully MM09.
    MrDukeVitan
    -For leaving in support of Sugar_ despite overwhelming evidence of her dishonesty.

We are also Flagging the Following Club:
    Family Ties Too
    -Their Club Page clearly says “No SFW(farming)” yet their Vice President MM09 was just caught farming earlier today.
    -Sugar_ is President of “Family Ties Too” and MrDukeVitan is an Executive there.

Thank you,
    Poseidon777

ZaneCourtez and Kefo like this.