Do you think

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 11, 2021.

1. My bunny is gay? He tries to make nests out my blankets, moving them around and smoothing them out. Nest-making is usually a mama bunny thing. Also, when I tried to get a second male bunny to be his friend, my bunny tried rly hard to get other bunny to like him, mimicking him all the time. Other bunny was like 🙄 "hmph" tho, so he left and I may have to get him a new lover. Also his favourite people are my cat and me, so he gets along rly well w women. You could say he's fabulous. I've also heard pets take after their owners and he only seems a little like me, so something else much have rubbed off. On a scale of 1-10 do you think he's gay and should I attempt to get him another male lover

2. Why does this sound like a yahoo answers post?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  3. I loved answering ppl on yahoo answers when I was like 13. I remember giving 30 year old women random sex advice and they would choose virgin me as best answer most of the time

4. Their first mistake was asking for sex advice on yahoo answers

5. i require bunny pictures

6. He said yaaas queen when I asked if I could post his pic

[​IMG]

7. A lot of ppl say that and I feel like they've never seen an adult bunny. My bun is a dwarf rabbit and v smol for an adult bunny

8. I seen a giant bunny that was probly the size of 2 cats put together

9. They can get pretty big. Bigger than 2 cats is rare if it's domestic, but there are a few breeds literally prefixed by the word "giant." They all cute tho

10. Yehh i i member it coz i was like. Is it real? Then i seen it move n everything

11. Would be lovely in a stew 🤤

12. No. Only kill wild animals. We dont kill pets for food

13. 🙈