Hunt Guesses

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Spider-Girl, Jun 24, 2020.

1. It will be most probably a carnival hunt. Since it runs around this time guys

2. Maybe something spring, with a themes of a movies, or small holiday, but I’m guessing it’s a filler quest.

3. Wedding hunt because of the story pass?

TheGreenSlytherinGirl and Alicia like this.
  4. It’d be nice to have a Chinese New Year hunt, even if it’s one week. They normally do one every year. I figured they’d do avatar boxes if there wasn’t going to be a hunt but I feel like there would be one since we didn’t get avatars

Alatus, Ida, Delirious and 1 other person like this.
  5. Theres been a wedding hunt already

6. They've repeated hunts in the past

Muschi and Alicia like this.
  7. Tru votes a Gordon Ramsey Hunt. Hells PIMD.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Definitely ain’t wrong there lol

SpicyNoodle likes this.
  9. They should do a Japanese theme

Giia, Kakashi, Ivanette and 1 other person like this.
  10. I think it’s a sports hunt I love badminton

11. If it hasn’t happened I really want a 00s hunt, Paris Hilton, denim on denim, Britney Spears... hit me with it

-Layla-, Grip, Fyn and 6 others like this.
  12. The Encore story pass? What's that gotta do with a wedding?

13. The 00's idea is nice.

Muschi and x_FluorescentEllis_x like this.

14. New story pass...

15. Hmmm 🤔 was that a guess or?

16. Nothing yet?

17. I'd be cool to see diverse hunts from other cultures such as Scottish India Philippines here 1 I bet no one has thought about how about native American Indian 1 after all I'd so love Avi tan with buckskin clothing.😆 Yes I'm half American Indian

Krishthi likes this.
  18. There have been hunts/avis centered around India, the Philippines, and Native American culture. But maybe they'll add more in the future.

19. I've been in game 2 years and have not seen native American Indian 1. I'm part cheerokee and black foot. I have a India type Avi I had bought for 15ec but it wasn't a hunt. So I hope they have more in future all culture Should be represented in some way I think

20. If you go into my showcase you will find a acorn box from the Native American hunt they had.

Alatus, XxBrooklyn_SassxX and Atlas like this.