How to bulshit everything

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Mar 1, 2021.

1. You can't bullshit everything ya u can bullshit some things but not every single thing out there you have to choose where you'll apply your bullshit and where you won't like once I bullshit my way through making a mini bookshelf I had no idea wtf I was doing but I bullshitted my way through and it came out looking and smelling like ass

2. Well like people hate that im always straight up so I wanna try just bulshit everything instead. Surely theres a way

3. No support to your no support

4. I used to see u in forums all the time I can’t believe ur still around

5. Duked 😉

6. Be a 🐂 and mix some detergent in your tea.

Eat a lot of Junk food.

Go to gym and squat twice your body weight.

You might get what you want and a two spines instead of one.

7. Tbh i wouldnt be suprized. My body has already grown 2 extra bones so wouldnt wo suprized if it decided to grow more extra parts 😂

8. I just got my fone back. I was grounded 3 years

9. No support. We miss grounded flocc

10. Just say eh and I love you and please and thank you and sorry and sorry and say sorry even if you don't think you did something wrong.
    Wave and say hi to people, and then say sorry again. Don't forget that you should say sorry even if you are doing your own thing. If they even look at you being yourself, say sorry.

And do everything yourself.

11. Ive almost always done everything myself. Only stuff i havnt is stuff i i liri cant do

12. Somethings are better just left unsaid. Not really “bullshitting” but rather keeping ya mouth shut.