Are u a lab rat or a guinea pig?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disloyal, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Which one of u are getting covid vaccines administered?

2. I’m still waiting for it to be available to general public, but yep. I’ll be getting it, just like the flu shot. 🥱🤷🏻‍♀️

Muschi likes this.
  3. The flu shots have been around for a while. But I wonder why there are still so many ppl dieing from flu

4. The jab doesnt make you immune it just makes it not fuck you up as much if you do get the flu

5. Taking it cause someone has to take it and I'm no pùssy

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  6. Yep thats the narrative the big pharmas have been pushing ain't it

7. I mean i seen proof. People take the jab but still get the flu

8. Some of them die too

9. Probly

10. Proudly getting vaccinated next month

Muschi likes this.
  11. The flu shot literally changes.. almost every year... They have to essentially guess what the new strain of the current year will be like and make an altered one when necessary.

Also, ALL shots had a starting period. The covid vaccines have all been through necessary trials, we simply don’t know if there are very “long” term reactions which are unlikely anyways.

I’d rather get the shot and not get Covid again. Shit is brutal.

This_Is_Jessie and Muschi like this.
  12. Because they don’t get the flu shot.

Muschi likes this.
  13. The yearly flu shot targets the strain of flu they believe to be the most severe that season. Meaning, by getting the flu shot you’re protected from the most severe strain, but not all strains. So yes, you can still get the flu, but you’re less likely to have serious complications from it.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Idk. My dad always ends up bed bound when he gets it

15. I've gotten the flu shot every year and have never had the flu. As of right now, I'll get a COVID vaccine once it is available to the general public in my age group.

eileen likes this.
  16. Don't forget to get 3 doses, which might increase later

17. The latest vaccine by J&J only requires one dose, at the moment. But yes, I'll get 3 doses or more if deemed necessary. It wouldn't be the first vaccine to require 3 or more doses to work.

NurseBecky likes this.
  18. By taking the jab, I'll have demonstrated responsibility and consideration for my safety as well as that of my family, and all wider communities including the international community.

eileen and Muschi like this.
  19. I got my first Moderna vaccine two days ago and the Bill Gates hologram has been following me around since yesterday. But he keeps glitching, and there is a bubble above his head asking me if I want to upgrade. Do I upgrade? I don't want to get a virus.

Kefo likes this.