Pimd shutting down

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Bruh did you just reply to yourself to stop lying...

2. Why are you acting like they’re going broke 💀

Muschi likes this.

3. Damn, that means I wouldnt be able to login like once a month anymore 😔

Muschi likes this.
  4. As one with ADHD I forget this app even exists half the time

5. Innocent little mistake right there it happens while you pimd and poop

6. I believe you you are not alone

7. Why are you acting like they aren't going broke

8. Is that why they’re releasing special content constantly, and people are also constantly.. buying that? If you paid attention to other players (leaderboard, etc).. you’d know they still make big bucks. Unless they’ve hired new people/new team, I’m sure they’re fine.

Muschi likes this.
  9. Tru Votes PIMD 2 in 2021.

10. Oh no what am I gonna do. Pimd is the only thing keeping my life afloat.

11. [​IMG]

12. Boobies

13. Lol You asked that question but you don't seem to want anyone to say they won't miss/mind the game if it shuts down.
    I mean isn't this about getting people's opinions and not pushing them to see your point of view?

Muschi likes this.
  14. If it was about getting peoples opinions i wouldn't be pushing my own point of view. Now tell me you'll miss the game foolish mortal and don't ever question ever me again.

15. Huh

16. I'd be lost for awhile, but eventually I'd find a way to offer no support otherwise

Alicia14 and TheSagittarian like this.
  17. Of course! "You'll miss the game foolish mortal and don't ever question me again" 😌 I have done as you asked

18. Forums kind of used to be the only thing I'd open the app for and it's reader than dead nowadays. I dun think I'll miss the app tbh

Manic likes this.
  19. Is pimd really shutting down...? I love this game, I go out and live my life but still play it, so I really hope this is a joke