Updated furni preview guide?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Belle_Et_SansMerci, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I’ve been looking for an updated version, but the last I saw was maddie matsu working on it a year ago and then nothing, has anyone else been working on a new furniture preview guide that I don’t know about?

GoddessHailey likes this.
  2. Maddi_Matsu is still currently working on this guide since it is very extensive and time consuming.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. Keep in mind this game is 10yrs old coming up 11 this year. Now furni hasnt existed for all thst time but it has for a LONG time. Not only has there been the new hunt furni sets every 1-2 weeks.....there has also been monthly furniture sets as well as buddy box furni sets.
    And while maddi is getting the thread sorted....there are still new hunts adding more furni sets every 1-2 weeks. Its not something that can be done very quickly

Taniho, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  4. I say we should tell ATA to make no more furni so Maddi can get caught up!!! Whose with me?!

5. Yes another thread had been posted where they need a couple of pictures, but I think they finally got the necessary information on that part.
    Can’t remember the link of the thread thought. As for if they need help that’s something else, I guess we can always wall them for without harassing them on the progress of course, but other mods guides had many hands on deck. ☺️

6. Maddi does have people helping her but there is still a lot to do

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Hi, yes I’m still working on it and there is a lot that needs to be done still. I’m working hard on it and I’m very sorry that it has not gotten done as soon as we all hoped.

8. No worries, I definitely need ata to stop coming out with new furni every five seconds 💀. I look at the old preview and think about how many have cropped up since then and I’m like ho-lee feck

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  9. Agreed

Muschi likes this.
  10. Also thank you for all the replies, it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to make a thread 😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Muschi likes this.
  11. Agreed also we should have a starred section for collecting or our faves and then a selling section lol

12. Any progress on this??

GoddessHailey likes this.