[QUIZ] Daily Monday Quiz

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Aisling, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just want to point it out.

MizzRedd and PurpleHaze- like this.
  2. Someone else pointed it out. I already thought I was too late to win, so I'm not worried... and it's not like I can edit/ delete the post anyway as I said before and as was my last "should be illegal"... It just means free ideas for someone else to use. Lol. I'm not going to lose sleep over not getting an item for a comment.

3. Falling for someone in the game (especially someone you haven't met or even haven't seen) seems illegal but it isn't. There are people who fall for people about how they treat others😆

4. What i mean is someone you just talked to in the game

5. What feels illegal but isn't
    1. Scamming players for boxes, cats, dogs or kinis.
    2. Leaving a club without dropping cat, dog or kini won in the said club.

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  6. What feels illegal but isn't
    1. Using alts to buy items at lesser rates and sell at higher rates.
    2. Being hit by swf players for hiring their tutors.

7. Because our Weekly Pub Quiz is usually asking question, you will see that it stated, more than two answer is allowed. But since, this week's quiz is not about asking queastion and because, we don't want to spam, I usually post the Update below the updated topics.

MizzRedd likes this.
  8. What feels illegal but isn’t...
    1. Diligently trying out an IGN out every day so you can take it from someone who you know has become inactive.

💀 true story, I was stoked when I got the notice that my IGN was changed successfully, but felt hella guilty too lol

Ganymedes and iKneph like this.
  9. Buying at very cheap rates from noobs who don't know about the actual prices✋

10. 1. Having a club drop as a gift
    2. Winning free 999s or bentos in pub

11. What feels illegal but isn't:

1. People you've blocked still being able to hire you

2. Reporting homophobic, racist etc people and them only being silenced temporarily

12. What feels illegal but isn’t:

It has to be being in a group chat in game, those things lag so badly it’s unreal 😂

13. 1)Not getting anything good from boxes while other people keep getting 999s and 499s from boxes or furniture boxes
    2) Breaking rs and wasting the token/ecs of the person who spent on it.

Peter_Parker100 and PurpleHaze- like this.
  14. Things which feels illegal but is not.
    1.Hitting players smaller and weaker than your stat to get cf.
    2.100mcs stat players who have been in game just for a year or two

15. Things that feel illegal but aren't (if you squint the other way):
    1. Scamming.
    2. Catfishing.
    3. Bullying.

16. Things which feels illegal but is not
    First, Not being able to stand in hunt leaderboard because the other players have invested more money and time
    Secondly, People charging rates of furniture,mics,other items etc.as they wish to.

17. What feels illegal in pimd but isn't

1. Telling your longest time Pupil to drop you.

2. Being jealous to old players who experienced the hunt you've been dreaming of.

18. Farming people forever or mentioning huge cf for name sake but real reason is personal grudges on them coz they didn't agree for rs or anything they like them to do? I guess it's illegal but it seems legal coz farming is part of game .

19. Things which feels illegal but is not.

1. Your stat rs breaking up with you without any word.

2. Someone hiring your tut until that players volleys it to a price you can’t afford.

3. Getting gifts from a club cat or kini.

20. The dropping prices of stat items. buying stat items in very low price seems to be illegal for me (ex.1mcs for 10c and 2mcs for 24c). If this rates continues to drop down, stat items might lose it's value in no time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.