STORY PASS ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ””Wedding Party!๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’’

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. A quote from mean girls, calm down

-MethodMan- likes this.
  2. I completed the first tier and in order to continue itโ€™s asking me to purchase VIP Pass but I already have the romantic VIP Pass so Iโ€™m confucious. I sent a ticket in we will see.

3. Restarting the app usually works.

Muschi likes this.
  4. What is the easiest way of collecting the party favors ?ยฟ

5. Probably going to flashes or hopping around for lbh so you can get hits into more parties; the probability of getting favours aren't increased with party hits.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Awh poo ๐Ÿ’ฉ I think I chose the wrong choice missed out on the avi sadly the free one so well can't do anything about it now

7. Oh nvm it's cost 199 im good ๐Ÿ‘ lol so if I read correct does both u and rs get if you send them the gift?

8. No, only the one who receives the gift would get to start the story.

Muschi and -Sett- like this.
  9. Thanks then they send it back you can start the story right?

10. Yes you have to receive one as well to be able to start the VIP story.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Thanks

12. This is lame. I finished everything and got nothing. Why does it have to be so confusing and petty to get? I don't think I will be doing anymore story passes! Not worth it just like the spinner is not worth spinning anymore! The game is losing me more and more with every new thing added. I can't make drops because I work a lot and we can't choose our Avis so I always get the guys first. Why are y'all doing all this extra stuff?

Cavalera and Sica_It_All like this.
  13. Wdym got nothing? I see you have the avatar box? Also we can pick the gender of avis we want? ๐Ÿ˜…

Ghastly, Muschi, Affliction and 2 others like this.
  14. I think the confusion comes from the avatar box (the cake) not saying AVI on it like other avi boxes do.

Talisman-Volterra and Muschi like this.
  15. Oh shรฎt. Thanks y'all, lol

16. I take back what I said because apparently I'm still a noob! I didn't know and I got it now. Appreciate it.

17. Ata found out they could buy pants with deeper pockets

18. Totally agree and not to mention that even other races that aren't afro or white are totally ignored.

TheGreenSlytherinGirl and they like this.
  19. It be nice for a veriaty of Avi. Like native American Indian has none.
    White black and Asian Avis but there more that 3 cultured

20. If y'all don't see other ethnicities in avis then you're not looking. There are tons of avis with darker skin tones that aren't necessarily black and look middle eastern, Indian, native American, Latinx etc. Just because they aren't labeled as being that doesn't mean they aren't. They did an entire hunt for Thanksgiving where every avi was a Native American. Open your eyes and see the actual effort put into diversity instead of pretending it's not there so you have somethin to be mad about