Cheating....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Feb 22, 2021.

1. What do you eat on your cheat day?!!! Tomorrow gonna be my cheat day dude and I'll probably just eat some burgers and lots of fried religiously but that's basic whats the ultimate food to eat on cheat day boys and girls

Last cheat day I ate the rich but it tasted bitter so pass

2. No such thing as a cheat day for me. I eat whatever i wanna eat. Just learned to make better versions of it

3. Uh, well, a friend of mine eats tons of slim jims, misc meat (burgers, tacos, etc.), and chocolate on her cheat days?

Don’t recommend overeating for cheat days, though, so be careful. πŸ˜… There’s lots of semi-healthy options of β€œcheat day” foods out there.

4. My next cheat day is Easter so I'll be eating ham, potato salad, green bean casserole, and rolls.

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  5. My only diet-related rule is to remember to eat. Doesn't matter what I eat as long as I am eating. Cheat days not allowed. Just ED recovery things ✌😚✌

6. eat me

7. Everyday is cheat day. Can’t relate to the foolery.

-Sett- likes this.
  8. True. Remembering to eat is annoying πŸ˜‚

9. Go for a granola bar, those are so good yo

10. Weekly pizza

11. daily pizza

Stephy likes this.
  12. Imma eat ur girl for cheat day

13. Food and I are in an open relationship so

Muschi likes this.
  14. Only if i can watch

15. Food and I are in a healthy relationship we complete each other rather well

Muschi likes this.
  16. I do like a bi weekly pizza when I feel like tbh i try to limit fast foods or unhealthy foods to like once a month but if I can make healthier variations I will but in between ill eat things like cookies here and there it is important not to deprive yourself as that leads to binge eating and all that shit imo

17. Don't like em they ass tbh

18. I think this post apparently got me a shade post that said I'm fat apparently?

19. Hurricaine and Muschi like this.
  20. Muschi likes this.