Pimd shutting down

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Feb 25, 2021.

1. imagine you woke up you open up your phone open up pimd only to read a message that says pimd is shutting down in 24 hours cause da apes are now officially broke and no funds are coming in, in 24 hours the servers will be obsolete and for once in your life you'll have to get out your house and get some sun for once in your life you'll have to get a life.
    How would you feel about pimd shutting down after so many years of using the app

Sirrracha, ISTFU and belle521 like this.
  2. I mean, I go outside to touch the grass pretty regularly.. but I’d be pretty sad. I spent a decent amount of time collecting all my avis and favorite items. So be it, tho. Life would still be normal πŸ€™πŸΌ

Ghastly, Toji and CrimeFightinCactus like this.
  3. Sounds like you're projecting

4. I am. I am officially broke and no funds are coming in

5. True

6. I go outside anyway still. Im not on as much as i used to be. But i survived without pimd before i found it existed so its not the end of the world if it ever does shut down. But tbh with how much people spend every day on this game i don't see that happening probly ever

Sirrracha likes this.
  7. Its not really a loss if PimD shuts down.

Sirrracha and Empress_ like this.
  8. Sounds like a wonderfully malicious April Fool's joke 🌚

9. You never know this game could shut down at any time they r not gonna give you a one month notice they will milk you then tell you they are shutting down like a week before tops lol and you're done game over time to find new game

10. So you wouldn't miss the game at all ??????????????????????????????

11. This will be your reality someday if you keep playing

12. Dang, pimd isn’t really shutting down? Someone got my hopes up πŸ₯²

Sirrracha likes this.
  13. True. I got other games i play tho and got my car to keep me busy to

14. Don't lie you can quit pimd at anytime if you really don't wanna play but you're still here meaning you either enjoy the game or have no life

15. Me too

16. nah not really. i already have the important people I'm friends with on other platforms.

17. So if you wanted to quit rn forever you'd be able to without looking back or getting the app again?

18. i dont think people would let me.If i quit rn, i know that some people woukd contact me telling me to get back on.

I could try tho, but i dont wanna disappoint some people here.

19. Imagine that

20. Go research ATA and tell me they going broke.... 60 cents per user per day in 2016 who knows how much now says otherwise.

Muschi likes this.