LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎭 Happy Purim! 🎭

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 22, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    Welcome, PIMD! Please join us in celebrating Purim with all-new, limited-time-only content!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    VERY IMPORTANT things you'll want to know:
    ☞ Each Base avatar can be purchased for 15 ECs!
    ☞ Buying the masculine or feminine *Base Avatar* will start your progress toward that VIP Avatar!
    ☞ You will receive the VIP version of the avatar for completing this content!
    ☞ There are gifts that NEED to be sent/received while the content is active!
    ☞ IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THESE GIFTS WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EARN THE VIP AVATARS!
    ☞ The Limited Time Content (avatars and gifts) are available for purchase from February 25th, 12:00 p.m. PST to March 11th, 12:00 p.m. PST!
    ☞ The items required to acquire the VIP avatars will be dropping from all parties until May 28th 12:00pm PST!

☞ Once again: There are gifts that NEED to be sent/received while the content is active, but these gifts are ONLY AVAILABLE FROM February 25th to March 11th.
    ☞ IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THESE GIFTS WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EARN THE VIP AVATARS!

#1 ATA-Will, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  2. Not sure what this is but happy Purim πŸŒπŸ‘‹πŸŽ‰

Piggys24, Usagi, De and 8 others like this.
  3. Tf is purim. Also whys the only difference a mask. Thats pritty low effort tbh 😢

4. 3rd I think. New avatars nice

5. Love this already

6. lmao you can have the mask ata βœ‹

7. yeah u r rightπŸ™ˆ i'm hoping there's color difference on the vip clothes

-_Seraphina_-, Jadore, Skyler and 3 others like this.
  8. Theres not tho. You can see it

HeartsJourney and Skyler like this.
  9. Purim-Jewish festival held in spring (on the 14th or 15th day of Adar) to commemorate the defeat of Haman's plot to massacre the Jews as recorded in the book of Esther.

10. Honestly not the worth the effort for the VIP Avis 🀧 happy Purim tho

11. LMAO no thanks, vip πŸ˜‚

12. And the Female avis are getting better than Male avis πŸŒšβœ‹πŸΌ

13. Lol ATA. Y’all for real ? A mask ?

Kryptonian, Ganyu14, Piggys24 and 4 others like this.
  14. 'complete dog star' but if you click on (i) it says make sure someone has a pizza bikini πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15. β€œGetting better”? Lol what. When have the male avis ever been better than female? If anything, I’ve been waiting for the male avis to get better 😐

Fawn likes this.
  16. I will say: the f avi is gorgeous. I adore the use of freckles and the flower design, I want her outfit πŸ₯Ί

The m is cute but outfit is a bit bulky compared to the f. Not bad tho

17. Oh and the gifts are 'only available until Nov 15 2020'....

How quickly was this thrown together? Because there are so many errors.

Ganyu14 and HeartsJourney like this.
  18. A little excessive asks for a simple mask! I prefer the first avatar.πŸ˜†

Ganyu14, HeartsJourney and -aespa- like this.