Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. want it back nooow, very essential for spot-on trading

2. It still exists

3. I say that but cant find it. Dont remember what it was called. Her name started with r. Rhynna or some shit like that i think. @Muschi do you remember?

4. @Rynnethia

It's only available on Google Play and is called PIMD Guide.

5. Ooo i was close to her name right

6. Tradable avatars!!!!
    Make it so we can have multiple of them cap them at 5 or something and make them giftable or at least only tradable

The amount of times i get male avis from boxes that ill NEVER use is immeasurable!

bubbly likes this.
  7. The amount of times it's been explained why this can't be done is immeasurable...

It would be a total rework of the entire app because the app wasn't originally coded with that in mind, which is just way too much work and would probably shut the app down for a while.

8. I thought about this awhile ago but maybe somehow incorporating the home screen backgrounds as unlockable prizes? I’d love to be able to set my own PIMD background for when I open the game. :) just a thought!

Missio, Rainie, iMavis and 2 others like this.
  9. Able to open multiple stacked rewards/ boxes at a time. Example: Speed Up Rewards. I still have like 900 of em after opening them for some time and it takes ages to open em 1 by 1🤡

bubbly, Rainie, EIa and 7 others like this.
  10. Put a thumbs down option in forums god I don’t want people to know when I’ve opened their chats 😩😂

bubbly, Missio, Rainie and 4 others like this.
  11. I think we should be able to choose whether we get the male or the female avi from the hunt box. So many times I’ve worked hard to get the female hunt avi and I end up getting the male that I will never use

12. Can you please bring back getting both gender avatars when opening the avatar hunt boxes please I can't stand missing the female avatars each hunt because I keep getting the male ones and can't always collect enough items to reach the next tier of rewards🥺💕

bubbly, Missio, Rainie and 4 others like this.
  13. Ata would lose so much money if people could pick and choose what they wanted from boxes

14. Should be able to recycle furniture from your items page to make it easier. Just like being able to switch your avatar from items.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Gonna go ahead and fix a mistake since I cant edit anymore.

What I mean is that we should be able to recycle furniture from our showcase* page instead.

bubbly and Muschi like this.
  16. I think a bin option would be a good idea for getting rid of the old collectables so that we don't have to scroll through everything to find what we want

Rainie likes this.
  17. Add Korean avis I see many different ones but I mean Korean story pass Avis or hun Avis please get purchasable ones

18. Swipe all the way to the right. You have a search bar in your showcase. Same for when you look at other peoples showcases

19. A bin option for avatars would be nice tho. I got so many i will never use

bubbly and Grenade like this.
  20. Can we please get a search bar when gifting? It's hard to scroll through your items and furni to find the thing you're gonna gift.