Possible Contest?👀

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Diona, Feb 23, 2021.

?

Would u like to see this happen?

1. Yes✔

31 vote(s)
    93.9%
  2. No✖

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. Hello fellow people of pimd!I'm considering doing a contest,but have no idea on what it should be based on or about!

So I'm here to ask you for ideas!💕
    Tho the prizes are gonna be bentos🍱
    (No crates in general)

If you happen to be interested, share your ideas of a contest of which you'd like to see happen!

Whichever one is chosen and the concept of the contest is based on,will receive a bento or two😘

I'm not too sure whether I will do it but it depends on how many people are interested👀💕

This is my first thread,so if any mistakes are made feel free to tell me!

2. Write that in normal words to much different colors n different looking words cant read it all

Stephy likes this.
  3. Hmm wdym I can see it well🤔Probs coz of the different devices?

4. Ayee colourful be the way to go😝🌝

5. You asked us if we want to see this happen yet you don't even know what it is.

There are way too many diffrent bb codes going on here. 🌚

Phobia likes this.
  6. To much to try focus on. Way to much going on. N that green is hard to read on a white background

7. Yeah,I do realize I wasn't too specific🤔I might as well close this or atleast edit it,thanks💀

8. its fine. writing threads is hard, especially todays forums.

From what I understand, you're looking for a type of contest to hold?

9. Again like I said this is just my first thread and I'm no expert when it comes to the forums,just wanted to try something new🖐

10. Yeah,so I was looking for some feedback from any players on what it should be on

11. is there anything we can base it on?

12. Like really anything pimd related as far as I should say

13. Here:

14. Ty Muschi💞

Muschi likes this.
  15. I think we can do some Quize or some make it thing I think it would be best idea 💡

16. Hmm more drawing contest? Jk

17. Can we have like a 5-8 word short story kind of a contest based on a pre decided topic/theme??

Kefo likes this.
  18. Poetry competition about PIMD and what it means to you.

19. I have a very basic android smartphone and Ibcan perfectlyy read this.. so nothing to worry about.. we appreciate your efforts! You go girl!!!

20. Something related to makeup🤔 like draw me a make up look. You give a model, whoever do it first will do a model for the next person who will participate etc idk
    [​IMG]