Don't say you weren't warned.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disloyal, Feb 22, 2021.

1. So you're saying hyper inflation has happened in the U.S and you have bounced back? If u gonna have a discussion u gotta stop talking out your ass bro

2. I wasn't insinuating anything. I gave an advice, take it or leave it 🤷‍♂️ doesn't really bother me

explodo likes this.
  3. You directly prefacing the word advice with an article is giving me brain spasms

Byte and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  4. Your directly prefacing the word advice with an article is giving me brain spasms

5. Yep you shouldn't take financial advice from a guy who makes a grammatical error

Sirrracha likes this.
  6. Dear Bitcoin,

Stop trying to advertise on here. We don’t care.

Byte and Muschi like this.
  7. i'm not interested.

8. I wasn't insinuating that. I gave a comment, take it or leave it 🤷‍♂️ doesn't really bother me

Alicia likes this.
  9. It’s 2021 giving advice without a promo code isn’t nice. Here’s a promo code for this thread
    (UrThreadsBoring 88) there’s a space after the G.

10. yes invest in the physical!

11. GOTDAMN

Byte and Muschi like this.
  12. Heehhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddeeeeed through heh u Rhett fan by hs big f

13. I’m currently bitmining my first day... I’ve made €16 so far

14. Op's obsession is real

15. I'm here to take feedback. How's the inflation treating you guys?

p.s it's only just getting started

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  16. Inflation hasn't hit me except for gas, but I'm in the minority there.

It's funny they are trying to say inflation is only at 8% though. Gotta wait until something big enough pops off so we can blame someone else.

We're buying silver, and a bit of gold. Buy it cheap and stack it deep!

Also...food shortages incoming, better start a garden folks!

17. You also need to stack some bitcoin and take money out of the mainstream monetary system. Also I hope you're buying physical gold and not paper gold

18. Bruh....one cannot "buy it cheap and STACK it deep" with paper gold. Gimme that physical currency, I wanna hold it or it ain't mine.

19. Someone knows the importance of having custody of your money. I wish more people knew this