Don't say you weren't warned.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disloyal, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Hyper inflation is round the corner. Get rid of paper money

Alicia likes this.
  2. Cash is needed. The digital shít breaks so much still. And people see cash as money. People see debit and credit cards as just plastic n dont see it as money even tho it is so alot of people use cash to keep their spending under control

3. No thanks. Some of us still need cash for things. 😅

4. I have 6 cool rocks, that is my currency now

5. whats the exchange rate from cash to rocks?

6. Every 5 cents = 1/18th of a cool rock

Muschi and eileen like this.
  7. does that depend on the size of the rock?

Muschi likes this.
  8. Fiat currency will be around for a while yeah crypto will rise but paper money will dominate for long time we ain't even gotta worry about it crashing in our life time lol

Alicia likes this.
  9. We will we will rock you!

Check mate noob

10. Its cute u think that. The next Bretton wood will be soon, only this time your paper currency will be replaced by digital currency. And when I said get rid of paper money I didnt mean buy crypto. That ship had sailed, now we wait for it to cool off unless you're good at it, then there's plenty money to be made still.

But, what I mean I buy gold and silver, all physical

11. Lol silver and metals are good for electronics like your phone rn but not for economics... bitcoin, dogecoin, whatever the fuck else will never be a dominant currency because it don't work well in economics. Fiat currencies work well in economies... why exactly do you think fiat currencies fall.. and then rise back up, new currencies are created... because it fucking works. Rinse and repeat.

12. Vice, it depends on weight

Muschi likes this.
  13. Fiat currency only works for the 1% cuz thats what it was meant to do. But could u elaborate on your argument so I can shoot it down?

14. I won’t be taking financial advice from someone that feels like the Dom Sub Hub is a fun place to hang out. It hurts your credibility.

Byte, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  15. Good choice. People on here didn't take my advice to buy bitcoin at 3.5k, at 5k, at 6k, at 8k and here we are

16. Elaborate on what it doesn't need to get any more complex that's legit how it works and will work.... like what? 1%? Thats how currencies be dude look at dogecoin they are calling it the people's coin like what look at the majority 1% that hold it lol there will always be those 1% that will do whatever in hand to make currencies work for em, gold, silver, crypto, chickens, money lol people can keep raving around the people coins or a world wide currency as much as they want but nothing will change

17. Why are u fixated on dogecoin? We're talking about fiat currency, so let's stick to that?

18. I need a pupil 😪

19. Ok you said get rid of paper 🤣 hyper inflation blah blah hyper inflation happens and will happen to every currency and economy just looks at the pas it has happened here and we have bounced back dollar doing gucci and will keep doing Gucci Will it cease to exist No ofc so you can hype up gold or crypto or even snicker bars as currency but fiat is the best we got and will keep having.

20. I don't think we should insinuate people are dumb or naïve for not taking financial advice -- however correct it turned out to be -- from a stranger on a PvP/"roleplay" app tbh.

LeeJarrett likes this.