Stingy Players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Mrs_Klaus_Mikaelson, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Math does not = value. Furniture is more rare then stat items making the furni more expensive. Bookshelfs are generally worth 1b each. A 500kcs stat item is worth 10c max. Dont act like you know it all coz you clearly dont otherwise this thread wouldnt exist at all. Also you shouldnt be running a club yet when you dont understand the game. For example your upgrade advice on the club wall is bad advice. Theres a way better way to upgrade thats more value for money

2. Technically that is the PRESIDENT'S advice.

I tell ppl to unlock dorms first to get tiers unlocked, cash out piggybanks & start with tier 3 players.

I also encourage them to do XC. At least the rate my dorm.

During Valentine also told them to take advantage of dates to get more cash for hitting parties

To check out forums for contests.

That when they win items they can use in party they can ask for gifts. Mainly Chibs but its their choice what to ask for.

I'm sure I'm forgetting things but probably stuff you had to find out on your on.

Also which EC games are quick payouts.

I dont speak about furniture or claim to know the desirable value on furniture because decor is the last thing on my mind. I just need to equip my room for high stats. Doesn't matter if it matches.

3. Hard to sell misc since pandemic..... My tarot deck always lowballed :( 10b is cheap actually. Last year its 7-8b

Mrs_Klaus_Mikaelson and Buwbuw like this.
  4. Hellowww ima noob aswel but you speak of an scam alt

5. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I laughed out loud at this! The pandemic part

6. Man you have no idea. Pretty soon I'm have to start selling what I have gotten for cases of water shipped to me

7. You don't have to, y'know. You can just hit parties and complete stories and slowly stockpile items

8. It was a joke. Meaning I don't care at the moment about selling or buying in game items when in RL we can't even safe drinking water in stores.

9. I thought it was just an exaggeration. Where do you live that stores don't have safe drinking water tho.

10. Boil it and let it sit for a bit. Or put buckets outside to collect rain water

Mrs_Klaus_Mikaelson likes this.
  11. Is it me, or has the Forum become wholesome :,)

12. Houston TX. we're back to the 2 limit on bread & meats. Its covid all over again

13. That's the suggestion but water in this area can be tainted with Mycobacterium leprae. So it's not worth the risk. I'll drink on coke & wine till we get some shipments in. Walmart is like apocalypse drained. But a friend brought a case from his mom. So we should be good until things get back to normal

14. Lol. Are you wanting me to troll @DinosAreTheOldestCars It's too peaceful for on lookers. I was just stating beginner views. I found out things were different for SENIOR players. So idk. Games always got to change? They don't feel the pain. Lol

15. Kay bye

16. Why me out of everyone on this thread tho. Why am i the chosen one

Mrs_Klaus_Mikaelson likes this.
  17. Ur ign seems familiar.... UwU

18. Because "You started it" 😝😝😝

19. No you didn't

20. No you did coz you made this thread. So you started the convo πŸ˜‚