EVENT 💘Love on a Budget 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 2, 2021.

1. This hunt, like all have been is recycled Garden Manor and any valentines hunt they've done. Continuously unimpressed.

MimiSama and xPeachMamii- like this.
  2. I want to say thank you to the artists that worked on this hunt (and every hunt, y’all do a lot of work even if we crap on the design sometimes).

Certain parts of the dorm are adorable and exactly what I needed. 😌 v happy about that. I also love the items, as always. The pizza is adorable, and the snow people? SO CUTE. Last but definitely not least, the side story avis? w/the baskets? YES. Thank you for making those attainable. I am in love. My anniversary and heart appreciates you. 🥰

3. I would like to have one

4. 8mcs+ rs test me please 🥺

5. STILL no choice on gender with the avi boxes? ATA are you serious right now?
    ... 👀
    we used to get both genders at the same time of completing the required drops. I finally get to the avi box tier and it’s not the gender I want. This is realllllyyyyyyy not okay

xPeachMamii- and they like this.
  6. If you want them play the game. 🤷🏻‍♂️

7. bold of you to assume i would exclude myself.

Muschi likes this.
  8. how many of the date ideas do you need to get the girl 2nd avi

9. 2,100 gets you the third story avatars.

10. How do I earn points?

11. You can get them by completing the Party of the Day (aka POTD), Pizza Pop (Art), Cat Cafe, Dog Star, and any of the invite series parties. :)

12. do you know if the cleaning supplies side gets a different set of Avis? If so, which... 🧐

13. They do not. Just a VIP version of those you get in the 3rd side storyline. Here is a thread of the rewards.

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  14. Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

Muschi likes this.

15. iPhone users don’t get free ECs without having to spend money on the offerwall. Once again, ATA has to have money in order to keep this app running and to pay their team. I’m not even angry, I just find it funny how you all keep b*tching about ATA being money hungry yet continue to play this.

16. I get plenty of offers where I don’t have to pay money, but ok. Anyways!
    I enjoy the game itself, and I have tons of respect for the artists, coders, etc. We can enjoy the game and features while also giving out criticism. That’s like saying “you like this music, so you can’t call out the singer for (blank)”.. Doesn’t make sense. We’ll “b*tch and moan” all we want as long as this is a game. If players, the necessary BASE of the game, don’t like something.. then they give feedback. I support ATA making tons of money, their artists, coders, etc. deserve their efforts to be paid well.. does that mean we won’t call out things we dislike, such as expensive story passes going wrong? Nope, because they ARE a company and they WILL get feedback.

they likes this.
  17. This LB murdered my soul.