STORY PASS ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ””Wedding Party!๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’’

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Read the FAQ XD !

There is Cash Pass, VIP Premium Pass, Tradeable Pass, and a Romantic Pass ( only available as an RS gift)

DreamBunny, Fahh, Diona and 3 others like this.
  2. OMG๐Ÿคฉ LOVE THIS..

3. Love it! ๐Ÿ˜

4. Meh, I like this hunt avis more than the male avi from here

5. Okay but the fact that you can choose the partnerโ€™s gender in the story of the quest is awesome tbh. Love it ๐Ÿฅฐ

6. I was too distracted by the avis๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’• the female is so gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜‚

ATA-Will likes this.
  7. I like that the price is reduced for those in relationship ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ’•

8. Nice! Are the VIP premium and the rs romantic pass the same? ๐Ÿค”

9. Looks promising, but I hope we wonโ€™t get hit with โ€œgift a story passโ€ task, like they did on Neon masquerade vip pass.

10. So there r not only one but 3 passes (3 options) will work this time to get the avis!๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’–
    Thankies Ata for being generous๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–luv๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Ghastly and Alicia like this.
  11. I wonโ€™t be able to complete it... so ima pass

12. Yea, u'll get all the tirer avis as the same but the romantic pass is a bit different โ˜บ๏ธPlz read the post carefully again and u'll know๐Ÿ’–

13. Great! Hope this is easier than the previous pass.

SierraStarlet and Amarilove like this.
  14. Wait does the rs pass mean 1 pass but you BOTH get the avis?

15. Both VIP/Romantic and Trade-able Passes are the same, its just that the Romantic Pass can only be purchased as a Gift for your RS, and costs a bit less :D

And the trade-able pass can only be purchased and sent to someone else to use.

Magnolia, Sansa, I_bloomRoSa- and 2 others like this.
  16. No it doesn't.

You would still need to buy the VIP pass for yourself, or have someone else Gift or Trade it to you!

SierraStarlet and Muschi like this.
  17. Thank you Will! โ™ก

18. I was so excited to see itโ€™s a wedding theme pass! So cool because Iโ€™m getting married this year. ๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s also the first pass Iโ€™ve ever spent money on. Really hoping it isnโ€™t like last pass which had us use a bunch of dns on repeat for the avatars though.

19. How many times are y'all going to recycle that dude. We have like 8 to 10 different versions of him already Lol
    Different stances. Same jaw lines, ears and smile. Come on man.

20. Oh damn the VIP one is so expensive๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ง